Does anyone know what the union employees wanted and did the democtatics get then something close to what they wanted or did the party big wigs force a contract on them in order to have their so called debate.
1. The Democratic National Committee and its chairman, Tom Perez, stepped in to help with the negotiations.
2. The agreement reached, according to a statement by Unite Here, will give workers a 25% compensation increase, cut their health care costs by 50% and increase their job security.
Its stupid to call this a debate when 10 people are all trying to get their points across.
1. I thought the current number of candidates who qualified for the next debate was 7.
2. Why would you call a debate with candidates trying to get there point across stupid?
3. Are you saying that debates should not have candidates trying to get there point across?