I know a good system optimizer, does someone know a better??

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 01:07 pm
I have tested LOTS of different system optimizers and I´ve got some really good suggestions. First, if you want a little difference in performance and stability and at the same time remove some registry errors and almost all the time recover much more harddrive disk space, the best choice is Tune-up utilities. It can be found on : http://www.tune-up.com/download/ . Soon, the best choice to get the best performance on your computer is : "Pc booster" from inklineglobal. The performance after it´s optimization is extremly incredible!! The bad things with these programs is that it´s, of course, not free to use them... Tune-up utilities has an 30 day free trial, but Pc booster don´t even have a trial, on the other hand, I can promise you that you won´t regret if you buy it and especially not if you want to play for example Warcraft3 on the internet and you´ve got an P3 with 733mhz, 256mb in ram and a GeforceFX5200, that´s the system I´m running and I was really pissed of on the poor performance when I played some games with high system requirements, soon I tried Pc booster and I was really schocked!! It wasn´t almost any lag at all! Anyway, thats the absolute best choices I´ve got to you guys and if anyone knows a better system optimizer than this ones, please suggest them here. Thank you.....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 508 • Replies: 0
No top replies