The 2 worst movies I have ever seen, agree or not?

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 10:24 am
Just as a guage, what movies of the past few years did you think were great, Crazielady? There's always seem to be far too much on these boards about what people hate but they are unwilling to say what the do like. I have an idea why.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:06 am
The Butterfly Effect, Eurotrip.. both good movies
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:17 am
"The Butterfly Effect," one of the year's just better than average concept forumla movies but "Eurotrip?" There are better movies out there than teenager fare.

I rest my case.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:29 am
Butterfly Effect Directors Cut. The regular one wasn't as good. Directors Cut had a much better ending.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 11:36 am
Lightwizard wrote:
"The Butterfly Effect," one of the year's just better than average concept forumla movies but "Eurotrip?" There are better movies out there than teenager fare.

I rest my case.
But I am basically a teenager.... only 20, I LIKE THOSE MOVIES
0 Replies

indie rocks

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 02:46 pm
I enjoyed Napolean Dynamite a great deal when I saw in theaters. When I rewatched it on DVD, it was still pretty good. I'm not sure why people hate it so much. I mean dislike, sure...but hate? Is it because it was hyped so much and people are sick of hearing about it?

As for Secret Window...I have it on my DVR at home. It's Johnny Depp...how bad could it possibly be? Haha...
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 03:35 pm
I watched Napoleon Dynamite last night and I just couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious.

The characters are a bunch of dorks, but they're endearing.

It is comparable to Welcome to The Dollhouse in that the characters are similarly unhip. Welcome to The Dollhouse is dark, very dark, comedy, though. Napoleon Dynamite is plain comedy.
0 Replies