Diablo 2: LOD

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 10:22 pm
wat do u guys think about da game d2. its pretty fun and i play it. I think its cool and i like dat they added 2 new characters on da expansion
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,597 • Replies: 15
No top replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 12:46 pm
Late in coming, bro - that game's old by now!

That is an awesome, amazing RPG. I used to play it, but beat it too many times. If you've got any questions, I can probably answer them. What class are you? I favored Amazons with bow/crossbow skills, but Necromancers with careful combinations of all skill trees work well too.

It'd be awesome if they came out with a Diablo III. That would be so sweet. I get shivers just thinking about how vastly improved they could make the gameplay and graphics - although the plot needed little to no improvement from the start!
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 11:09 am
It is a great game, though with all the other new games that i have it has takken a back seat... though its always fun to sit back and play it.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 11:13 am
Francisco D'Anconia wrote:
Necromancers with careful combinations of all skill trees work well too.

Or just Poison Nova with the new synergies, although I guess you need Lower Resist for that to work really well. But with the new jewels and other new items, you can get 50% or more lowered poison resistance from your items. Oh man, that is such a sweet build. Just thinking about it makes me want to play again, although I haven't in a year or so, and it was about a year or so before that, and about a year or so before that. You get the idea.
0 Replies

brett casper

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 05:21 pm
Hey no matter how old D2 gets its always going to be a great RPG. It would be nice though if they made D3. It would look awesome. I still play, and probably will for a while.
0 Replies

brett casper

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 05:26 pm
Hey no matter how old D2 gets its always going to be a great RPG. It would be nice though if they made D3. It would look awesome. I still play, and probably will for a while.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 06:02 pm
I just started playing again yesterday. Spring always seems like D2 time for me. Kinda weird, kinda cool.
0 Replies

insanity man

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 03:08 pm
d2 lod rocks lol i play it all the time like 3 hours a day
0 Replies

L4g0

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2005 07:05 pm
ok i wonder if any of you cab help got a prob wit this thing called a baal bot i just cant get it to work
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2005 11:56 pm
hm. we should pick a time and all play together- that'd be pretty awesome.

note: i haven't played in ages, so my char's probably nonexistent and i'll need to start over.
0 Replies

Robert1984

Reply Fri 1 Jul, 2005 08:21 pm
heh, if you guys liked d2 lod you'll get a big kick out of titan quest out next year it looks good
0 Replies

Francisco DAnconia

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 06:34 pm
Man, can anyone imagine a game that was designed exactly like World of Warcraft, but in the Diablo II world as opposed to the Warcraft world?

Man that would be SOOO FRIGGIN SICK. Just thinking about it gets me excited. I hope Blizzard's got something like this coming.
0 Replies

necro LODuser

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 08:00 am
D2 exp is NICE!!
actually i dont run into problems with cheaters...and i havent in the 5yrs years that ive played that game....and i must say that out of all the characters to choose from...necromancer is definitely the strongest in the long run..especially in exp with all the new equip you can use for him to power him up....its insane...more ppl should start usin him Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Drowned By Darkness

Reply Wed 8 Mar, 2006 04:48 pm
Yeah way old, It was addictive though. Lol, my accounts been deleted by now. I suggest moving on to Warcraft.
0 Replies

yamiyugifan84

Reply Tue 28 Mar, 2006 09:16 pm
D2 rocks although i dont play it anymore. i think the best characters are druid ( even though everyone says it sucks, it's really good), sorceress, and necromancer. i dont like barb and paladin.
0 Replies

Lucien

Reply Tue 11 Apr, 2006 07:27 pm
When I still had my old computer (before it crashed), I had a level 92 Barbarian in single player. I didn't play Battlenet though, due to a lack of Internet.
0 Replies