That's 6 words.
0 Replies

tamir

Reply Wed 27 Apr, 2005 07:02 pm
PDiddie is right
0 Replies

Tino

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 04:31 pm
I don't know what "fight music" is. Is it the first album.

I'm listening to Bizarre's first album Hanni Cap Circus, complete with the same "public service announcer" that they use on Emimen's albums, and it is really good, very funny.

The formula shows no sign of failing for awhile yet. Very Happy
0 Replies

Joshman

Reply Sun 19 Jun, 2005 07:16 pm
Eminem has so much talent, problem is, his content makes me feel like I need to repent after listening to it. Before God changed my life I use to be a huge fan. I still think he is, hands down, one of the greatest rappers of all time, but what is he using his talent for? Most of his songs aren't about anything but drugs or violence. Not that I'm some hug a tree pacifist or something, as a man, I like violence as much as the next guy, but if I had children using the words Eminem spits, I'd have to lay the smack down with authority. As for Bizarre, judging from the last time I heard him rap, the guy has no talent what so ever. Even in my BC (before Christ) days when I was all about Em's skill, Bizarre was rapping about how he is a homo wearing panty hose or something stupid like that, and his flows didn't really flow, it was more like they spilled out. That's my 2 cents.
0 Replies

Tino

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 01:22 pm
Most of Eminem's "violence" is a huge put-on, I think. I was told that he discovered early in his rapping career that the more he outraged people the more publicity he got, so we're all to blame for this violence, everybody who purchases or produces media products. For another instance, you believe in hitting children even though countless psychologists have shown that this is one of the worst ways for propagating violence in society that there is because it demonstrates to children that violence is acceptable as a way of solving problems...

Well, that's my five English pence worth!

I'm listening to the Bizarre album again, which is what prompts me to post this. He doesn't compare with Eminem as a rapper, for one thing his words come much slower, but he operates at his own pace on this album and I think he does it well. It's a cross between the Eminem/Dre formula and George Clinton in his Funkadelic days. Very Happy
0 Replies

benjamino

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 05:51 am
i rate eminem's first album as it was fresh and sounded original, it was funny and the beats were impressive. all the little voices and samples in the background were hugely entertaining too, i think he's gone steadily downhill in both style and substance since then. he doesn't seem like he's trying anymore. that seems to happen quite a lot, maybe the music made by a struggling artist who is hungry and dissillusioned appeals more than someone who is just doing a job....wonder why?
0 Replies

MC HOPE

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 03:34 pm
i think eminem is a beast
most rappers, are black. no ****. lol, white people could listen and love, just never feel like they can totally relate. with eminem, low class whites and regular white people can relate, as can black people. eminem also stays "safe" if you know what i mean. he raps mostly about himself, making fun of himself. just people love it, including me. songs like my name is, ass like that, cleanin out my closet, hailies song... stuff like thats about his life. i would love to see him cross the line
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 04:02 pm
I like Eminem...but Im so over the 'Dr Dre','Kim' and 'Hayley' thing
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 05:28 pm
Hey, I like M&Ms too! LOL
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 05:38 pm
I like the Blue ones!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 05:39 pm
I like the ones with peanuts in them. Any color is fine. Wink
0 Replies

KiwiChic

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 05:49 pm
mmm yep, I agree they are yummy! :wink:
0 Replies

unsmiley

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 08:17 am
I like him,bcoz he is different, he got the guts to say the things that nobody else dare to say. He is a real Man, by which i mean he speak the truth.

yet, I don't like some of his behaivor, surely not good for little kids, but that's the way the real world is.

He is great , IMHO.
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 01:34 pm
He used to be an ok rapper.

Then he released the Marshall Mathers LP and it became obvious he was a marketing scheme and a whore to the record companies. Now he's as despicable as 50 cent, especially after his new singles "Ass like that", "Lose it", and "Mosh".
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 01:56 pm
Ass Like That is a pretty damn funny song.
0 Replies

Wiley J

Reply Wed 21 Sep, 2005 02:13 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Ass Like That is a pretty damn funny song.
Yo Yo U All Heard Tht Eminem Did Rap Battles Well Chek Out My Forum Battle Can We Start A Competition Pls Im like a buthane lighter spittin green flames
Think this kid has any balls, just read his screen names.....
Cool GET AS ANGRY AS U WANT BUT ITS A GAME COME ON REPLY ME HOLLA BACK DISS ME
0 Replies

finalbreath

Reply Tue 13 Dec, 2005 10:43 pm
wow ur all gay mosh rules cause its like anti bush and em rules just cause hes anti bush normally i hate rap thts the only rap i listen too btw bush sucks
0 Replies

El-Diablo

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2005 05:53 am
Quote:
wow ur all gay mosh rules cause its like anti bush and em rules just cause hes anti bush normally i hate rap thts the only rap i listen too btw bush sucks

Lol wtf? You like it just because it's anti-bush? Ok.....
0 Replies

Sahil Shah

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 06:51 pm
Eminem owns, plain and simple.

Although some of rappin' may be offensive to some, to most its jus' plain talent, and to me too Very Happy

His flow and usage of words is jus' awesome.

To me, Lose yourself, When I'm Gone, Go To Sleep are the best rap songs he's made.
0 Replies