Global Warming...New Report...and it ain't happy news

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 06:19 pm
@oralloy,
Immune to truth, true.
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 06:28 pm
@MontereyJack,
Nope. The only people here who are wrong all the time are you and Farmerman.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 06:29 pm
@MontereyJack,
There is nothing truthful about leftist propaganda.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 06:36 pm
@oralloy,
Ah-hahahahahahahaha . . .

What a comedian.
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 06:38 pm
@Setanta,
Not really. I just point out reality.
Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 06:41 pm
@oralloy,
You wouldn't know reality if it bit you in your pathetic patoot.
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 06:50 pm
@Setanta,
That is incorrect. I am very much in touch with reality. That's why no one can point out anything untrue in my posts.
Setanta

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 06:55 pm
@oralloy,
Your inability to admit that you are wrong or that you don't know something is not evidence that others cannot point out your errors and lies. People do it all the time. You saying that others can't is not evidence that they don't, nor that they have not pointed it out again and again. Look up the Late Antique Little Ice Age, the Medieval Warm Period and the Little Ice Age, and then, without mentioning you fascist political opinions, explain climate cooling and climate warming in those contexts. You are appallingly ignorant, but I'm going to ignore you now, because your childish nonsense is tedious.
oralloy

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2020 06:59 pm
@Setanta,
Your post is factually incorrect. I have always admitted it when I have been wrong.

Also, people are almost never able to point out any errors on my part. And of course, no one can ever point out any lies on my part.

Your failure point out any such errors (or link to any previous cases of my supposed errors being pointed out) is in fact evidence that people are usually unable to find any errors in my posts.

If you were at all able to point out errors that I have made, you would actually do so. But the silence is deafening.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 01:02 am
@oralloy,
Maybe you should get your hearing checked.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 03:31 am
@glitterbag,
No need. My hearing is just fine.

Progressivism has been exposed for what it is. Progressives have no facts or logic to back up their global warming hoax. All progressives can ever do is make phony claims about imaginary errors that they never actually point out.

Some of us are wise enough to disregard progressive histrionics and go on believing in the truth.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 09:11 am
@oralloy,
Pure opinion trying to pretend it's fact, which it is nokt. Stubbornly clinging to the splecious contention that the massivce amounts of data backing up CC are fake or cherry picked. No, they aren't, no matter what hyour opinion is. The world knows you're wrong. Lokok at glaciers melting, plermafrost melting, sea level rising, unprecedented droughtd and fires, climate zones moving north, species distribution changing. Youre wrong, face it.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 09:34 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. It's not an opinion that climate journals are suppressing data that they find inconvenient. They've been caught red handed.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 09:42 am
@oralloy,
If climate journals have suppressed data in to be published reports that they find inconvenient, you'll certainly have sources for such.

How do you define "peer review" by the way?
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 09:46 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Yep. Sure do. Note my endlessly-repeated links to said sources.

Like this post here for instance:
https://able2know.org/topic/44061-938#post-6966556

Peer review should be designed to ensure good science, not to suppress facts that are inconvenient to the progressive narrative.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 09:51 am
@oralloy,
False. It's an opinion, a mischaracterization of what happened, and a specious interpretation to suggest that old research or future research is unreliable.. Which is why in spite of your repeated attempts your conjecture has not gained a any traction nor will it.
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 09:54 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. Facts are not opinions, no matter how inconvenient they are to progressives.

You're the only person here who is mischaracterizing things.

There is nothing specious about pointing out the fact that climate journals suppress data that is inconvenient to the progressive narrative.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 09:55 am
@oralloy,
Your endlessly repeated links merely repeat the same bogus ideas. Peer review does just that. Actual macro dats support the contention the CCis real . Glaciers melting, heat waves, droughts, sea level rise, climarte zones moving north. All real. Youre wrong..
oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 09:58 am
@MontereyJack,
Facts are not bogus. They are merely inconvenient to progressive ideology.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 4 Mar, 2020 10:03 am
@oralloy,
Shat you call facts are merely opinions as to whast happened. Mistaken opinions. the research abundantly proves they're mistaken pinions.