The Prison Thread. Where A2Kers go to discuss jail time.

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 09:03 pm
I might just come down to your town, Eva. Just to drive around on garbage day and take $20 bills off the garbage bags.

Let's see, if 5 animals die per week, according to my calculations that would be $100 profit.

A tidy sum.

Of course, I'll have to figure out how much gas will cost, and the wear and tear on my tractor.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 09:13 pm
My husband says you can also leave a sixpack of cold beer on top of anything you want hauled off. Works just as well as 20 bucks, and it's cheaper.

Not only could you pick up some easy cash, but you could get drunk while doing it.

What the hell am I doing telling you that?!!!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 09:15 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I might just come down to your town, Eva. Just to drive around on garbage day and take $20 bills off the garbage bags.

Let's see, if 5 animals die per week, according to my calculations that would be $100 profit.

A tidy sum.

Of course, I'll have to figure out how much gas will cost, and the wear and tear on my tractor.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Gus, no wonder everyone loves you so much. Not a day goes by, that you don't bring laughter into someones heart.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 09:16 pm
Gus, have you tried putting the premium-job gas in your tractor?

World of difference. I'll so far to say you can get that pup rocking up to at least 13mph with the high-octane.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:03 pm
Naa slappy. I think he uses fuel he made out of potato starch.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 05:00 pm
Cav, if I remember rightly, I was not the only one. Cheque mate. Laughing

The Gustavratzenhofer story reminds me of the time I went to call on him. I knocks on the door, a small kid opens the door, I asked where Gustavratzenhofer was. The kid didn't say a word and just pointed to the garage.

I goes round and opens the door and finds Gustavratzenhofer with a goat!! Completely flabbergasted, I slams the door shut and flies out and yells, "Do you know Gustavratzenhofer's with a goat? Do you know what they're doing? Doesn't this bother you?" To which the little kid replied, "Ba a a a ah!"

All characters are fictitious to protect the kid.

Ossobucodo, do you have blond hair?
I only ask because a cute blonde became so sick of hearing blonde jokes that she had her hair cut and dyed brown. A few days later, as she was out driving around the countryside, she stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass.

Admiring the cute wooly creatures, she said to the farmer called Gustavratzenhofer, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one?"

Gustavratzenhofer, always the gentleman, said, "Sure!"

The blonde thought for a moment and, for no discernible reason, said, "352."

This being the correct number, Gustavratzenhofer was, understandably, totally amazed, and exclaimed, "You're right! O.K., I'll keep to my end of the deal. Take your pick of my flock."

The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and finally picked the one that was by far cuter and more playful than any of the others.
When she was done, Gustavratzenhofer turned to her and said, "O.K., now I have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true hair color, can I have my sheep dawg back?"

All characters are fictitious to protect a national dish. :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 26 Jan, 2005 07:50 pm
god, you're good at this stuff...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 07:28 pm
cavfancier wrote:
Nice one Tryagain. Laughing

two and a bit years since the last post

dang guy still makes me laugh
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 04:57 am
This thread still alive? You're a miracle worker, ehBeth, for resuscitating it.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 08:07:45