The Prison Thread. Where A2Kers go to discuss jail time.

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:27 pm
Humm, seems I have been arrested. Kinda funny though. Since I'm friends with the majority of them out here, one of them had to do it. So..they waited for me to get away from the main area of town and pulled me over. He walks up to the car smiling at me, tells me..."I have to take you in"..I told him to get his ass back in his car and go on...LOL He had to tell me this two more times...and I'm laughing at him the whole time, telling him to go and harass someone else today. Finally, it sank in... Shocked ...But the nice thing about it, was I took my car home, he picked me up.......took me to jail and I sat in one little room upstairs for about.......ummm 15 minutes. Paid my 50.00 and left giggling. It was a black day for my mother. Cotempt of court charges that were OLD!

Husband has had a few run ins with the law, him and his crew that he run with.... Thiers is folklore around here. Lets just say....Horseback riding and beer in the middle of our lil town didn't mix. So...they'd take off on horseback and hit the trails and loose them.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:58 pm
Well, nowadays I only go to jail for conjugal visits Wink
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 09:03 pm
Knowing that, I'm sure Gus will get himself arrested again immediately. CJ.
0 Replies

Don77

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 09:11 pm
Notice most of the run ins have to do with drinking, Without going deep into my many run ins with the MAN lets just say I m half French Canadian and half Irish and really really enjoy the taste of a good beer or 16 Laughing

Although there was this one time, My dad was a locale fire fighter which meant he was friendly with most of the cops in town,
Well one night after 1 or 2 beers well maybe it was 18 the amount don't really matter much, Here I am walking down the street well it was more like a crawl, They drag my ass in for a little sleep over, Go up to the process room and it's one of my dads best buddies, So the games began, he starts with " Name ? Fred Flinstone
Address ? 29 Bedrock Lane
Fathers name ? Barney
Mothers name ? Wilma

Well this went on for about 5 minutes and finally they tucked me in, gave me a night cap and off to sleep I went,
Next morning they wake me up with the smell of french toast, coffee mmmm. I say hey what time is breakfast ?
reply,, soon as you get your ass home,,, They always get the last laugh,
So I get sprung, Get home as if nothing happened, Life is good,
Where were ya last night? I slept at Bombo's house
Were you guys drinking ? Nope just hung out played cards watched some tube and passed out,

Next day walking down the street with my dad,, being chums telling jokes, the usual bonding stuff,, ahh life is good!!!
We stop off at the doughnut shop to grab a coffee and doughnut, and guess who walks in, Yep you guessed it what the hell was I thinking, Like this would be a good place that the cops would never come into,,
My dad sees his old pal, and I think I m doomed, he strolls over to my dad and I and they start the usuall chit chat, I m sweating like mad, and all of a sudden he belts out" hey guess who came for a visit the other night ?
I m ready to make a run for it...

He shouts friggin Fred Flinstone was in town and boy was he smashed, They start laughing like school girls, so what the hell I jump in, and all of a sudden the cop looks at me and says that Fred really needs to tone it down or Barney will surely kick his ass but good,

I freeze and my dad responds "it will be nothing compared to what Wilma will do to him though"

I m still not sure if he knew it was me Laughing

Can't ever forget the night Richard Hurtz was arrested Laughing

Thats for another day
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 09:17 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 09:31 pm
You think he would do that for me Merry Andrews? Wink

Don77,
your story is hilarious Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies

Tarah

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 03:04 am
Last year I flew to Orlando to stay with my daughter who lives in the States. She'd recently moved to her new house and she was meeting me at the airport.

It seems I should have written her address on the green form but I'd packed it.

Rather than let me walk to the other side of the barrier where my daughter was waiting, they stuck me in a room (virtually incarcerated me) for half an hour until a charming American from Virgin accompanied me to my daughter and made a note of her address.

Good ending, two weeks later when I went back to the airport to go home, he remembered me and managed to upgrade me!

So ended my life of crime ......... to date! :wink:
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 07:31 am
I remember the last time I got busted: We were running a small animal sanctuary on the coast.
Mainly sea birds and porpoises. Although this particular type of porpoise never seemed to die of old age. Unlike the sea gulls who never survived and left their young to be hand reared. Oh, we also had two old lions.

Due to the need for more space, we had to pack up and move to the next state. We sedated the lions, and had trucks for the porpoises. The baby gulls came with me. Just as we had left the state, the truck with the lions broke down and as I drove passed to catch up with the porpoises, the fed's stopped me and said, I had been busted!

The moral of this story? "Never transport young gulls past staid lions, for immortal porpoises".
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 08:03 am
Tarah wrote:

Rather than let me walk to the other side of the barrier where my daughter was waiting, they stuck me in a room (virtually incarcerated me) for half an hour until a charming American from Virgin accompanied me to my daughter and made a note of her address.

Good ending,

Oh sure, your o.k., but what happened to the virgin?

You can't leave us hanging in suspense like this, it isn't right.
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 08:29 am
When I was real young I spent a short time in the Toys R Us holding pen for shoplifting. My dad pickedme up and never told my mom about it. Besides that my record is squeaky clean. But only becasue I could run faster than at least one of my friends.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:49 am
Tryagain wrote:
I remember the last time I got busted: We were running a small animal sanctuary on the coast.
Mainly sea birds and porpoises. Although this particular type of porpoise never seemed to die of old age. Unlike the sea gulls who never survived and left their young to be hand reared. Oh, we also had two old lions.

Due to the need for more space, we had to pack up and move to the next state. We sedated the lions, and had trucks for the porpoises. The baby gulls came with me. Just as we had left the state, the truck with the lions broke down and as I drove passed to catch up with the porpoises, the fed's stopped me and said, I had been busted!

The moral of this story? "Never transport young gulls past staid lions, for immortal porpoises".

<groan>

Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 10:56 am
Well, since Edgar has reminded me that my earlier story didn't really happen to me - it was just a memory from a song I once heard - I've now remembered my real experience. I can't say I was "arrested," though, and didn't spend any time in the pokey. I was working as a cashier at a Truck Stop while in college ... it was late in my shift (11:30 p.m.) and in fact the other cashier had taken his drawer back to count. We got a rush of people, and I was ringing folks up and taking their money. Apparently I didn't pay attention to the fact that I sold some beer to an 18 year-old Sheriff Cadet who was working a "sting" operation for the local police department. They were trying to crack down on underage beer sales in the area. I honestly didn't intend to sell to a minor, just wasn't paying attention. The police came in a few minutes later and gave me my citation. I've been squeaky clean ever since.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 12:30 pm
"Oh Ticomaya you made a first-class fool out of me, but I'm as blind as a fool can be.

I think you have spent far too much time in Politics. You are far too polite. However, looking at your rap sheet, "The police came in a few minutes later and gave me my citation. I've been squeaky clean ever
since." You sure aint not no rebel. Laughing

If you think that was bad, get a load of this.

I remember when I was chosen for jury duty but I really wanted to be dismissed from serving so as I could go fishing. I tried every excuse I could think of but none of them worked.

On the day of the trial, I decided to give it one more shot. As the trial was about to begin,
I asked if I could approach the bench. "Your Honor," I said, "I must be excused from this trial because I am prejudiced against that defendant. I took one look at the man in the blue suit with those beady eyes and that dishonest face and I said 'He's a crook! He's as guilty as sin!' So, your Honor, I cannot possibly stay on this jury!"

With a tired annoyance the judge replied, "Get back in the friggin jury box, that man is from Boston, and is the defendant's lawyer…" <<groan>>
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 12:34 pm
when I am called for jury duty I just say "I thought convicted felons couldn't serve" then I'm excused. No one yet has thought to ask if I AM a convicted felon or not. Laughing
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 12:36 pm
Tryagain wrote:
You sure aint not no rebel.

Damn triple-negative!

Try wrote:
With a tired annoyance the judge replied, "Get back in the friggin jury box, that man is from Boston, and is the defendant's lawyer…" <<groan>>

Yep ... <groan> again. Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 12:44 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I got arrested in Cinncinnati for going into an Arbys with a shirt and shoes but no pants or underwear on a drunken bet.....they held me for one day...I posted a 1500.00 bail and skipped of course....and it was a loooong..time ago, so the statue of limitations has run out...

My advice: Don't visit Ohio. The S.O.L. has probably been tolled during this period you've been absconding.

That'd be a hoot to get busted there 30 years later...almost worth it just for the good party story...somehow though, I feel like I've escaped the most wanted list by the skin of my teeth... Laughing

I dont think it was the skin on your teeth that was showing...... !!!! Cool Laughing
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 12:51 pm
Just reading a non-fiction kind of book abut the bad guys of the Old West. Seems that badass Clay Allison once rode down into town, right down the middle of Main Street, buck naked except for boots, hat and gunbelt with sixguns. Nobody dared try and arrest him.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 12:55 pm
Andrew squinney did the same thing back in her wild days. She however was arrested for carrying two 44's....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 01:20 pm
I remember the 1st time I was arrested.
I was with my first husband david. We lived in this little bitty city outside of Lubbock texas. This city...IF EVERYONE was home when the census was taken, there may be 250 people ! ( THAT small )
Him and I got into a fight , as usual, and I left the house and went to the city park about 11pm. I was sitting on the side of the pool with my feet dangling in the water crying.
The fence around the city pool was maybe a 4ft fence. Well.. not even that since I could just step over it and I am only 5'8... anywho- you get my point.
So, Im sitting there, crying and contemplating leaving him and the lights of a police car start shining.
I turn around and it is the city cop. ( there is only 2 one for day shift one for night shift)
She walks up to the fence and starts yelling at me " GET DOWN ON THE GROUND! PUT YOUR HANDS UP"
So I do. I sit on the ground facing her and put my hands in the air. She starts screaming again " GET UP, WALK TWORDS THE FENCE NOW!" I do.
" COME OVER THE FENCE AND GET BACK ON THE GROUND"
So after her yelling match, she starts questioning me. She asks me how I got into the pool area. Dumbfounded at her question I just stare at her.. since I just SHOWED her by stepping back over the fence to get close to her..
She didnt like this and asked me again. So I told her, I just stepped over the fence like I just did.
Cuffed
Stuffed
and booked.
3 days later I am in front of the judge and he is looking at me with a smile on his face.
He says, " You mean to tell me you got arrested for being in the park?!" He laughs and says, " I have to stand by my officers on thier judgement, but it will go on record that this is the dumbest damn thing I ever heard of"
I got 48 hrs community service, 500 dollar fine for tresspassing/theft. The officers reasonings on the theft charge : I should have paid the city the 5.00$ to get in the pool like everyone else. There for, I stole from the city. Shocked
Charges were dropped and erased..
Dumb huh.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 25 Jan, 2005 01:43 pm
Shewolfnm, I always knew you were a rotten apple.

Thankfully we don't have people like you up in these parts.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 02:32:56