The Prison Thread. Where A2Kers go to discuss jail time.

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:15 pm
How many A2Kers have spent time in the big house? What were your crimes ? Murder? Drugs? Manslaughter?

This is a thread to discuss your time behind bars.

Myself, I've never spent time in prison, but I have been in jail in 12 different states -- Utah, Colorado, Arizona, California, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Maine, Oregon, and South Dakota have all had Ratzenhofer behind their bars at a point in time.

My most memorable jail experience was in Utah, the land of the Mormon. I believe I was arrested simply because I had long hair, but they charged me with disorderly conduct because I was walking around the middle of Salt Lake City wearing a shirt with the satantic pentagram emblazoned across the front and hassling anyone who I suspected of being Mormon.

The judge dropped the charges because he noted that I was attending college at the time, had a clean record, and he "didn't want to jeopardize my future because of a singular unfortunate incident"

Boy, was he wrong on that decision. I went on to drop out of college and begin my cross country journey of crime and misbehavior.

So, what are your favorite jail or prison stories?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 8,238 • Replies: 108
No top replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:25 pm
I got arrested in Cinncinnati for going into an Arbys with a shirt and shoes but no pants or underwear on a drunken bet.....they held me for one day...I posted a 1500.00 bail and skipped of course....and it was a loooong..time ago, so the statue of limitations has run out...

Got arrested in Myrtle Beach several times for drunk in public back in the day...held a short time and released,.....

Got arrestd in 1982 for DWI in Raleigh....have never been in even the most minor of trouble since....
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:35 pm
I sat in the slammer in Patterson, NJ, for tax evasion,
but I don't want to talk about it.

Except: I only was there for a few hours, I don't know what happened, but now I work for the Internal Revenue Service. Enough said!

:black sunglasses:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:45 pm
Of all the people on A2K you two were the most likely candidates for jailbird status.

I'm also waiting for Walter Hinteler to check in. I suspect he has a very sordid past.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:48 pm
2 felony drug charges.
Shocked
My good girl reputation has thus been destroyed.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:51 pm
Atta girl, shewolf. I knew I liked you for a reason.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:51 pm
Me - coming back from work after an exhausting eight-hour shift at a warehouse. Tired, scruffy and no makeup on, leaving aside what I was wearing.

Him - super-mega-ultra hot policeman.

Time: 12 A.M.

I sooo wanted to die.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:53 pm
So he cuffed you to his car and banged you, superjuly?

I don't think that qualifies as jail time.

Nice try.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:55 pm
I might as well confess: I went to the slammer for hitch hiking. They said I got too close to the freeway, even though I was walking at the time. Spent three days on the pea farm, spreading gravel in front of a fire station, sweeping sawdust in the firemen's woodshop. When I got out I still had a long way to go. This fellow jailbird tried to adopt me. He said he would bum the money on the street and send me off on a bus. Anytime a fellow bum came up to make conversation with me he threatened to kick their butts. At first he did really well. But as he approached the magic figure he blew the money on alcohol. Seeing this, I waited until he wasn't looking and started walking. I walked from downtown Houston way out past FM 1960 before a service station attendant felt sorry and gave me bus fare to Oklahoma - Durant, I believe it was. The irony is, I had just earned a couple paychecks in Houma, LA, offshore, but the checks were mailed to my home in OK.
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:57 pm
Shocked

No, Gus.

I'm way too young to have the ultimate sexual fantasy fulfilled. :wink:
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:59 pm
Hitchhiking is a horrific crime, Edgar, and that fact that you are still walking the streets frightens me.

What the hell kind of country are we living in?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:01 pm
Yeah!!
Hitchhikers are let OUT of jail?
OH MY GOD!
I better move to Mexico where my family will be safe.

;-)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:01 pm
They revoked my passport and made me wear a scarlet H on my chest.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:03 pm
superjuly wrote:
No, Gus.

I'm way too young to have the ultimate sexual fantasy fulfilled.

Look me up when you're a little older, superjuly.

I've got the cuffs.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:05 pm
The Midwestern family piled into the station wagon and headed west on their vacation. Somewhere in the SouthWest they saw him. Edgar the Hitchhiker. Standing on the side of the road, bigger than life.

Little was the family to know that their time on earth was about to end. Edgar clutched the pocketknife in his pants pocket as the station wagon slid near.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:06 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
They revoked my passport and made me wear a scarlet H on my chest.

This makes me wonder about Superman's big red S
You didnt happen to se HIM in the slammer did ya?
Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:07 pm
Gus, i have always pictured you to be the big black BUBBA in prison right now who is allowed computer time for good behavior...............
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:11 pm
Supie was a special case. His big S was because of the cop that stopped him. Nuff said.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:11 pm
Is there room for true stories here, or are we being fanciful again?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 07:12 pm
Hey, I really did get locked up for hitch hiking, Letty.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Prison Thread. Where A2Kers go to discuss jail time.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 07:43:40