The Prison Thread. Where A2Kers go to discuss jail time.

Brand X

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 12:24 pm
HAHAHAHA! I laugh at prison!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 12:49 pm
I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but I do seem to recall having had a transgression many, many years ago, probably 1966. A friend and I were trying to help out another friend by taking her garbage to the dump, so we ... <ahem> ... loaded up our red VW Microbus, and headed off to the dump. But as I recall this was around Thanksgiving time, and the dump was closed. But as we headed off the side of a side road, we saw a large pile of garbage at the bottom of a cliff, and deciding that one big pile was better than two little piles, we threw our garbage on top of the other pile.

I guess they found my name on an envelope at the bottom of the pile, because the police called the next day and made us go down to the police station, where we was both immediately arrested - handcuffed. I seem to recall they took my wallet and my belt before they put me in the cell. We were bailed out by our friend -- I forget her name, but I do remember she owned a restaurant and lived in a church -- and we went to court the next day for our arraignment.

There is a happy end to this story. As it turns out, the judge was blind, so he couldn't look at the evidence against me-- and there was a lot of it. So I was only fined $50 and had to pick up the garbage in the snow. That was my only run-in with the Man.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 12:52 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Cinnesthesia, what were you wearing at the time?

Please go into explicit detail.

Gus, you like 14 yr olds?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:06 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I got arrested in Cinncinnati for going into an Arbys with a shirt and shoes but no pants or underwear on a drunken bet.....they held me for one day...I posted a 1500.00 bail and skipped of course....and it was a loooong..time ago, so the statue of limitations has run out...

My advice: Don't visit Ohio. The S.O.L. has probably been tolled during this period you've been absconding.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:18 pm
I've spent 7 hours/day for six weeks in a high securiyt prison.

My crime was that I found an old administration by-law, which allows probation officers to work for six weeks in other juridical institutions as well.
(They gave me keys, but that by-law was changed soon after.)

The dozens of other times, I've been in prison, I got well payed for the time I stayed there.
0 Replies

Laeknir Scrat

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:42 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:

The dozens of other times, I've been in prison, I got well payed for the time I stayed there.

How much? 1 DM (Deutsche Mark) an hour for making license plates?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:50 pm
No, 32 DM for 45min ... talking and such. :wink:
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:57 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I got arrested in Cinncinnati for going into an Arbys with a shirt and shoes but no pants or underwear on a drunken bet.....they held me for one day...I posted a 1500.00 bail and skipped of course....and it was a loooong..time ago, so the statue of limitations has run out...

My advice: Don't visit Ohio. The S.O.L. has probably been tolled during this period you've been absconding.

That'd be a hoot to get busted there 30 years later...almost worth it just for the good party story...somehow though, I feel like I've escaped the most wanted list by the skin of my teeth... Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 03:37 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
littlek wrote:
hey, kicky, why haven't you told me about your cute single cop friend?

Who are you talking to, littlek?

Over here...hey....yea, me...no, this way.

heehee, oopsie.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 06:01 pm
You can't get arrested for plagiarizing Alice's Restaurant on a forum like this.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 06:11 pm
You folks are funny.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 06:37 pm
I ran a stop sign and almost hit a mail jeep during my driving test at the age of 16.

But, I didn't get arrested.

I didn't put enough money in the meter when I was 17, so I had to pay a 50 cent fine, but i didn't get arrested.

I got a 70 in a 60 ticket several years later. Went to court. didn't know what to do since I'd never been in court before, so I just said, yes ma'am, I was doing 60 in a 70. I paid $270, but I didn't get arrested.

Shortly after that I met that HOT officer mentioned earlier in this thread. When I pointed out to him that we were breaking the law by being naked in the hot tub out in plain view of the public... He arrested me.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 07:19 pm
four hours in the drunk tank, for being drunk and disorderly in public
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 07:42 pm
Most I was held for was the night at the police station - for nicking traffic signs. And I was in just a few hours for dodging tram fare and giving a false name when checked Rolling Eyes

Oh wait I was also in an airport jail in Tirana
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:01 pm
Cinn wrote:
Gus, you like 14 yr olds?

I do hope you're talking about wine.

This thread is about past imprisonment, not future.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:07 pm
Ok guys, be careful. Talking about banging 14 year olds isn't cool.

Unless you're in a run down village in Thailand.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:11 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Ok guys, be careful. Talking about banging 14 year olds isn't cool.

Unless you're in a run down village in Thailand.

or mississippi
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:16 pm
In the 60's, I could out run the cops who were after us for possession. Dys, on the other hand, was arrested in Mississippi during the 60's because it was a crime to drive after dark with a "negro" in the car. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:16 pm
How the hell was I supposed to know she was fourteen?

I know, I know...... tell it to the judge.
0 Replies

Synonymph

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:22 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
How the hell was I supposed to know she was fourteen?

That was you? I knew you looked familiar...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 05:06:03