hair story 1

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 10:22 am
I have a little brother who likes to get me in troubles as often as he can.In my parents eyes, Brad can't do anything wrong.On the other hand, I can't do anything right.Even when I'm not around, I'm the one to be blamed.He loves to get me in troubles. All he has to do is opening his mouth, and I'd be there, mistaken.

For instance, one day my mother asked me to take Brad to the barber for a haircut.She gave me the money a long with a tip.Brad wanted to carry the money and mother said it was fine.I didn't have a problem myself, so it was okay.

When we arrived at the barber, we sat down to wait.Jason was the only one working there at the time.There was a person in the chair with a haircut I never had it in my life.His entire head was shaved clean.I could tell from the amount of hair in his lap that he had alot of it.I'd never have the same haircut.

When Jason finished with guy, Brad took the seat.He was taking the payment, and when he came back, he put the cape around him.The second barber came in at this moment, he motioned to me.I didn't feel like I want to have my hair cut.The guy was about 6'4", and strongly built.He had a tattoo that told he'd been working to the Navy.Jason wore a whit coat while Ted wore a leather vest.He wore jeans, and had a high heel cowboy boots.

Just as I was looking at the rest of the tattoos on Ted's arm, he yelled," recruit, get your butt over here ".I got up and sat in the chair.Ted asked me how I want the cut.I told him that I want a very light trim.My hair is down on my shoulders, and it was moderately curly.Girls like to run their fingers through it.I like to hear their fuss over it.

What Ted said next caught me off guard.He asked about who had the money.I was about to tell him when Brad said," I have the money".Ted said," well, the young man have the money, so you can't tell how do you want your hair cut.In fact this young man will pick your cut.Now a real man would pay for his haircut".Ted didn't give me the chance to explain.My heart beat faster and faster...

( the story by Dave )
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 480 • Replies: 2
No top replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 06:51 pm
Interesting idea!
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 10:46 am