Imagination v. intelligence

Letty

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 12:56 pm
Well, Miklos, I see that you also like Dylan Thomas from whose image was born Bob Dylan.

So, boomer. Shall we agree that imagination vs. intelligence is just a variation on a theme?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:49 pm
Letty, you mean, "two sides of a coin"?
0 Replies

Miklos7

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:57 pm
How about imagination as catalyst for expanding the thoughts that are the natural byproduct of one's intelligence? If one has imagination, one can extrapolate from a present thought, via metaphor, to new connections, new ideas, new syntheses.
0 Replies

Spawn

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:57 pm
imagenation is the first step if intelegence then comes quriosity then experimentation then intelegence
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 02:00 pm
Well, J.L. To which coin do you refer? Is it the variation or the expert-expire; the IQ or the imagination; Hey, buddy, I could even get the Janus of mythology in here with her two faces.<smile>

Actually, I'm certain that you referred to the Dylans. My sister's advisor pubbed with the Thomas one. Jimmy Carter tried his best to get him buried in Westminster Abbey. No luck.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 03:24 pm
Question
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 03:39 pm
Laughing Was that question for Spawn or for Letty?

I'm assuming, JL, that you meant the coin of imagination and intelligence. I was just having a little two by two's.

Spawn, is English your native tongue?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:13 pm
Letty, the ? was for you, but you answered it with:

"I'm assuming, JL, that you meant the coin of imagination and intelligence. I was just having a little two by two's."
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:46 pm
Ok, J of the L. One never can tell. <smile>
0 Replies