littlek

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 07:46 pm
Hahaha! Do that! And then let me know how it goes. Watch out for the boxer tongue. It's faster than a bullet and slyer than a fox. We used to say, when Boo was young and agile, that her ultimate goal was to get her tongue inside of a mouth. It didn't matter whos mouth, really. Any mouth that was close enough was game.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 07:51 pm
Shocked

Tongue, you said!

I'm not quite so sure about this now, k ....

Laughing
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 08:09 pm
How old was Boo, Little k?

She is looking quite distinguished in those photos!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 08:15 pm
She was born during the winter of 1995, so she was 11.5
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 08:18 pm
littlek wrote:
Have you kissed a boxer face, then? Heehee. It really is quite nice. It'll be one of those things that will make me smile and cry for years to come.

I kissed Mike Tyson once. I'm not sure why. I guess I was drunk and I wanted to show him how much I appreciated his boxing skills.

He knocked me out with one punch.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 08:21 pm
I bet he did, Gus. I knew a boxer (dog) named Tyson in GA.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 09:51 pm
I enjoyed seeing your photos, Kris. Very heart-warming. The one with Screech and Boo is priceless.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 02:34 pm
l'k

the bottom pic in this post is for you. Bailey, Cleo and Kelly off-leash, heading through a field, with the rest of the gang. Buck (the big black dog) is simply on-leash as he's a runner - he'd just come home, with a bloody pad, earlier that afternoon. Cleo was just part of the dog/guy gang. Very nice.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 09:53 pm
It's hard to believe I haven't met those dogs in real life...... Bethie, your new avatar looks like a slimmer you!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 10:26 am
Very Happy someone at work just commented on that (not the avatar - the new slimmer me) yippppeeeee!
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 05:32 pm
<nudge, nudge>

So, any more photographs, k?

When you have the time, of course. I know you're rushed off your feet tight now.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 06:17 pm
Ha! MsOlga, I have to get my old scanner to configur with my new(ish) laptop....... and, that reminds me, where are your pictures???? <impish grin>
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 06:38 pm
Go to the What Are You Procrasinating About Today thread for the answer to that one, k! :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 06:40 pm
<running off>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 08:05 pm
Well, yes, I'd seen that. But, procrastination isn't really a good answer. You're ateacher, you know that! Ugh. Speaking of which I should get some sleep - I'm covering kindergartens tomorrow.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 05:57 am
littlek wrote:
Well, yes, I'd seen that. But, procrastination isn't really a good answer. You're a teacher, you know that! Ugh.

Yeah, I know, k.
I will try to do better in future, I will! :wink:
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 06:39 pm
You've been so appreciative of our photos and pets and so forthcoming with news and tales from your own home that we all really REALLY want to see some photos!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 07:54 pm
Yes we do!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 07:58 pm
(aha! I knew it wasn't just me!)
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 05:19 am
littlek wrote:
You've been so appreciative of our photos and pets and so forthcoming with news and tales from your own home that we all really REALLY want to see some photos!

OK, OK!
I'm going to get that camera out & even read the manual!
How's that, k?
A promising start? Very Happy
0 Replies