writing 46

Reply Sat 22 Jan, 2005 02:00 pm
I came close to the nearest room, and it was opened.Carefully, I walked inside three or four steps to find myself in the middle of it, near the bed.

There was an opened bag near the bed, and it was a half-empty.It was clear that this room was a woman's room, and it was tidy, the thing that suggested there wasn't a pig living in it.So, it was the sedate man who came first here.

With a cold hand like the ice, I started to rummage through the bag.Nothing but a spiffy man's bag; well-ironed shirts, some perfumes, and a shaver.I walked to the wardrobe, and opened it.There was nothing except two shirts and some hats.

What you were looking for uncle ( Refa'at ) ?.Did you expect to find a doll with pins sticked in it?, or the heads of Tsantsa shrunk?, or a pentacle drawn on the ground ?.The man didn't seem to be from that type, and if he was, he wouldn't put this in an opened room.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 488 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Letty

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 08:07 am
Hey, navigator. I'm not certain where you're headed with this piece. Would you elaborate?
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 11:13 am
Hey letty, this shouldn't be here I suppose.I was mixed up the other day because of my crippled brother, so instead I made my post here Smile

This is a continuous translation I make for a story.You are in the middle of it .Thanks for coming by.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 23 Jan, 2005 11:23 am
Ah, Navigator. What I read was cryptic, but interesting. I am touched that it was for your brother. One question. Are you and American Indian?
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:31 am
I wish I was American Indian, love their way .I come from The Arabian peninsula, Gulf region, but away from the war and other stupid things and troubles.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 08:47 am
Well, my friend, that clears up some misconceptions. "Write" on. <smile>
0 Replies