A2K and The Possible Blizzard of 2005

littlek

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2005 11:38 pm
mmmm, sounds lovely.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 09:20 pm
Hot again. 26C expected but humid. Mucho sweaty!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 13 Feb, 2005 10:23 pm
It's only a little below freezing here and it'll be above freezing tomorrow! Yay!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 11:11 am
Freezing rain started overnight. Temps need to go up or down. I don't care which.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 11:15 am
Freezing rain and ice here--had to cancel an appointment with the Bone Man. Weather--at least my weather--should be convenient all the time.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 05:45 pm
Clear skies and sunny! My feet are starting to get tannned!
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 05:51 pm
What diversity. The majority of people here just want to be warm again, and Stilly needs sunscreen.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 05:59 pm
paulaj wrote:
What diversity. The majority of people here just want to be warm again, and Stilly needs sunscreen.

Is that a sunburn? Oh dear, I wish I was in some very cold place were I could just freeze to death or get eaten by wolves or trapped with no food by giant snow drifts.... that would be just great.....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 06:01 pm
paulaj wrote:
The majority of people here just want to be warm again,

Thanks but no thanks. I want it to get good and cold again, and to get another couple of good snowfalls. I like winter. (not so much a fan of demi-saison freezing rain though)
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 14 Feb, 2005 06:05 pm
I like winter also, I just miss gardening so much, as well as getting my feet tanned.

I should move just a bit south, perhaps.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 03:46 am
paulaj wrote:
.....move just a bit south, perhaps.

That's all I ever hear from the ladies!! And they never call the next day!

http://weather.ninemsn.com.au/weather/images/icons/mostly_sunny.gif
Dem hot today - hit the low/mid 30s (depending where you are). That's in the range of mid to high 90s in those Fahrenheits. I was trying to sort out the year's mess I call a home, by 3pm the sweat was just pouring off me* and all I was doing was filing papers!!

Now at 8.30 pm it is still 27-28 C - quite balmy really. I ended up just catching a train to get into something cooler - this dem Internet Cafe is short on air-conditioning too....... how I suffer......

*a sight probably as revolting as it sounds
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 08:46 am
Winter returns today and tonight to the heartland. It's been warm, foggy and drizzling but snow and cold are on the horizon.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 15 Feb, 2005 10:45 am
Absolutely glorious day here yesterday...74 degrees, bright blue sky and a slight breeze. Same weather is forecast for today as well. I'm going to take paper and pencil and sit outside and write. We always seem to get at least one of these warm spells in the middle of winter, and I live for them.

Cool/cold front expected tonight, should only be in 40s tomorrow. <frown>
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/23/2024 at 06:05:41