WE HAVE A GHOST!

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:16 am
Oh my god this is soooooo cool!

I have to start this story with an incident a few months back.
I woke up one morning to Mr Wolf almost yelling at me to get into Bean's room. I jumped out of bed and dashed in there thinking something was wrong with her. I opened the door and her dresser was tipped over.
( let me set up her room..)
Small room about the size of an apartment 2nd bedroom. Her bed, if you are standing in the doorway ) is to the right of the room against the wall close to the window. The wall directly in front of you has 2 black storage boxes stacked on top of each other. To the left of the room are 2 closet doors that are always closed. In front of one of them is her changing table. Just to the right of her changing table is her dresser. Her dresser has 5 drawers. It is about 3 feet wide and 4 feet tall. Not very small to say the least.
Well, her dresser was tipped over, her drawers pulled out and clothes were stacked in neat piles under and around her dresser. Shocked Not something that would happen if it just fell over.
So of course Mr Wolf and I were a little shocked. Bean was staring at the dresser just laughing . Wouldnt look at either one of us until she was out of the room. Pretty cool.
Last night, I was going upstairs to put away some clothes. At the top of the stairs we have a ceiling fan . In this is a 100 watt bulb that blinds everything. ( ug ) I get to the top of the stairs and I look to my right twords beans play room and this very tall extremely BRIGHT figure is moving into her playroom. I walk twords it and I watch it dissappear into the wall twords the front of the house.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that..... was just way cool!!!!!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,151 • Replies: 34
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:21 am
shewolfmn- Have you ever seen this?

Link to "This"
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:22 am
Weird, too weird. I bet Bean can see her. I think kids are way more tuned in to that sort of stuff.

I don't think we have a ghost, but my daughter often whispers to unseen things.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:28 am
No phoenix, I have not seen that. It looks good though. I am a fan of old ghost movies. I will definatly watch that one. My favorite old ghost move is the Ghost and Mrs Muir. :-)

Free- I truly believe children are capable of seeing ghosts. Simply because they have not lived long enough
to be told things like " oh its your imagination, " Or.. " you are just afraid of the dark" or the famed..." dont be silly , those things dont exist"
My religion accepts ghosts and residual energies like this. So needless to say this is a really neat thing !
I just cant stop sounding like a valley girl " OH MY GOD THIS IS SOOOOO COOL!!" Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:28 am
Ghosts can be scary sometimes....I have to tell mine she's freaking me out every now and then because she just does weird stuff and gives me that weird creeped out feeling.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:29 am
I wish your lil bean was old enough to talk. Then she could tell you things.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:31 am
hey, isn't it like 6am there right now?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:36 am
shewolfnm- Err, "Gaslight" is NOT a ghost movie! It is a great one though, and Angela Lansbury, at age 17, is playing her first movie role.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:55 am
Kristie wrote:
I wish your lil bean was old enough to talk. Then she could tell you things.

when they learn to talk, they automatically lose the ability to see ghosts...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:56 am
oh.. it isnt?
hmm.. I will still see it as I do like Angela. :-)

it is only 8:55 in the morning her kristie.
Bean wakes me up at 730 every day like clockwork. HA!
This happened last night about 10. She was already asleep.
If she could talk i would ask her about the dresser incident. I would love to hear what made her so happy that day. hehe
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 08:59 am
shewolfnm wrote:
oh.. it isnt?
hmm.. I will still see it as I do like Angela. :-)

it is only 8:55 in the morning her kristie.
Bean wakes me up at 730 every day like clockwork. HA!
This happened last night about 10. She was already asleep.
If she could talk i would ask her about the dresser incident. I would love to hear what made her so happy that day. hehe

Where are you? Hm. I thought you were more than 1 hour different from me here. Oh well.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:01 am
Last July 12th I was sound asleep until a breath of cold air caressed my chest. Pulling up my blanket and rolling onto my side, I tried to regain sleep, but to no avail since the cold air continued to swirl about my skin and cause me not only sleeplessness, but a foreboding sense of doom as well.

Warily, for I knew something was amiss, I opened my eyes and was greeted by the apparition of a ghost. Not an ordinary pale-colored diaphanous ghost, but a rather portly solid-looking ghost of an Englishwoman. She had one of those funny looking hats on that you associate with tea-serving English ladies, a red and white polka dot dress, and a yellow apron with what appeared to be a small amount of blood near the upper left corner. Her ample bosom strained against the apron and she continued her incessant blowing even after I had awoken.

When she saw my eyes were open and staring at her, she let out a stifled gasp, turned around and walked through the wall.

I looked out the window and could see her departing footprints in the dirt, yet there was no longer any visible sign of her portly body. Some of my chickens were startled by the mysteriously appearing footprints and raced off toward the henhouse, clucking like crazy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:03 am
really??????? Shocked
that would have scared the p*ss outta me.

Kristie... im in texas. ;-) you know, that big overbearing state to the south. Laughing
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:07 am
sheesh, i have goose bumps all over. i have met my own ghost, i swear. well, not my own -- i mean, i met a ghost. didn't see nothing, but i lived in an old old old house and i swear there was a female presence right in the room i lived in. not scary at all, she was in fact very invigorating and helpful, i could just feel that she's there, if you know what i mean. but i'd be a bit scared if someone/something emptied my dresser at night.... good luck, wolf, hope your ghost is a good one, too.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:09 am
shewolfnm wrote:
really??????? Shocked
that would have scared the p*ss outta me.

Kristie... im in texas. ;-) you know, that big overbearing state to the south. Laughing

I guess I just stupidly assumed that you were 3 hrs different. hm.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:12 am
Hey, you'd know shewolf.....

Where is Bush Intl. Airport and where is Hobby? I am flying into Houston for a wedding in April and we are flying into Hobby, but flying out of Bush to Vegas (difference in price....cheaper to fly one way)
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:30 am
Kristie, I'm sending you a PM about the airports...

Very cool about the ghost, shewolf!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:32 am
Were their previous owners of your house and if so what happened to them?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 09:34 am
mac11 wrote:
Kristie, I'm sending you a PM about the airports...

Very cool about the ghost, shewolf!

cool..thanks mac! I've never been to Texas.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 21 Jan, 2005 10:15 am
I WANT MY OWN ENGLISHWOMAN GHOST!!Its not fair.When you say tea serving woman do you mean like Mrs Miggins from Blackadder?
That would have scared the pooh out of me too but cool at the same time.

I thought we had a poltergeist as my parents and I heard a big thud the other day upstairs and we couldnt work out what it was but I have since realised a big folder fell off the top of one of my cupboards.

My grandad died in our dining room.Ive always thought he would show up but not as yet.Maybe when we move and strangers move in.
0 Replies