I am a serious B*tch today

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 24 Jan, 2005 01:32 pm
ossobuco wrote:

In my memory, the things wrong in my life when I was so irritable weren't any different than a week earlier, they just aggravated me more, with more sleepless nights fuming to myself about one thing or another. I tended to be a fumer-to-self anyway, being raised to avoid harsh words. I remember being worked up about some pretty stupid things besides any underlying serious matters... both kinds of concerns would get me going.

I was doing that last night. Fuming in bed, unable to sleep. I give myself insomnia. And nothing has changed from last week, except my reaction to things. I just get all paranoid, anxious, aggervated. My road rage increases (I am one of those swear at people but don't let them know you hate them drivers) my tolerance shortens to about non-existant. I spin all sorts of wild scenarios in my head about both stupid and serious matters. I am just a bitch. Plain and simple.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/08/2024 at 02:52:10