Noddy24

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 07:08 pm
Emotional stability is also important.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2005 08:57 pm
pragmatic wrote:
Montana wrote:
She just may just well be a great mother.

I know you mean well Montana Very Happy , but having listened to all the rumors about BS...wishful thinking!

Then again - I am no future teller. Lets hope for the baby's sake you are right. :wink:

Usually what you read about these people are exactly that, rumors, but as I said before "children have a way of making people grow up". Not all people, but I think the majority.

I know having a child changed my life completely.
0 Replies

Cheeki-Bri

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 05:46 pm
yes montana i understand that is what happened to you and i am sure many people feel the same way but i also belive that it can turn in the opposite direction...... some girls after having babies quite young may feel over whelmed and dump all the responsibilities of that child onto their mother or another familly member..... therefore making that particular person go down instead of becoming more responsible.....
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 05:49 pm
That's true. I've seen that happen as well.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 04:29 pm
Cheeki-Bri wrote:
some girls after having babies quite young may feel over whelmed and dump all the responsibilities of that child onto their mother or another familly member..... therefore making that particular person go down instead of becoming more responsible.....

Hey Cheeki-Bri - that's right - some guy who is reading your post next to me - right before your post he made the same comment, except he said that she would probably dump it on a nanny (more like 5 nannies) because she could afford it.
0 Replies