Britney Spears Pregnant

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 04:16 pm
She was interviewed and said she got married "just to do something wild and different."

She's so smart.

wonder if this was for the same reason. for fun.

her so-called husband is lucky. if anything happens to their relationship ...he's set as a millionaire (from child support alone).

the child however... Sad
i'd hate to grow up hearing and knowing what all my mom did in her younger years (published).

her career is continues to go down the drain.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 13,823 • Replies: 44
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 07:49 pm
When she has her next baby she'll sing, "woops! I did it again..."
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 08:07 pm
Laughing

btw, here is an article i found

http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1269238.jpg

Quote:
Britney Out In Baby Store
Britney Spears has been out shopping in a baby store - and reportedly told staff she is nine weeks pregnant.

The scruffy Toxic babe - who wore a skimpy pink top with no bra - was snapped in trendy Babystyle in downtown LA.

It would hardly be a surprise, as Britney has hinted many times over that she's desperate to have hubby Kevin Federline's baby.

Shop staff claim she revealed she is more than two months pregnant - but no official announcement has been made.

The pop diva recently said she couldn't wait to become a mum, in a bombshell letter dedicated to her own mother.

The letter, reproduced on her official website in November: "I relate to her so well because she's a young mom. A lot of people think you should wait until you're older before you have kids.

"The only thing I haven't done so far is experience the closest thing to God and that's have a baby. I can't wait!

If the news of a pregnancy is true, she would have conceived already when she wrote her gushing statement. Maybe her dreams are about to come true ...
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 08:20 pm
There are enough mom's out there who talk too much about their kids.

Now it will be all over the tabloids, which I read habitually.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 08:20 pm

0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 08:23 pm

0 Replies

msolga

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 08:26 pm
For some inexplicable reason I couldn't care less why she married or if she's pregnant ...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 08:28 pm
I'm scared. I think that might be my child and I'm not ready for fatherhood.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 08:49 pm
No way Gus. They did an ultrasound. It has my eyes.
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Wed 19 Jan, 2005 09:18 pm
I think she'll be an ok mom.

=/
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 20 Jan, 2005 01:48 pm
I'm scared. I think that might be my child and I'm not ready for fatherhood.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

agnes270

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 03:25 pm
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant
szerintem hagyatok ot beken ez az o elete nem a tieteke sjanalom Embarrassed Drunk Very Happy

0 Replies

agnes270

Reply Thu 3 Mar, 2005 03:27 pm
het jo its none of your business Drunk Drunk Drunk u drunk a little Mr. Green Shocked
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 8 Mar, 2005 09:25 pm
Pregnant? I think its more she's just FAT, isn't she?? That's what she looks like.
0 Replies

BOOH

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 10:36 pm
I am looking forward to see how will she treat the baby!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2005 08:03 am
http://www.newsbug.net/news/2005-04-01/i.php

Britney Spears lashed out in a website statement aimed at tabloids and their coverage of the pop star's alleged pregnancy.

In an open letter to the "false tabloids" on her official website, www.britneyspears.com, the 23-year-old Spears writes: "As you read this letter, I bet you are asking yourself: Who? Who, me? Am I a false tabloid? Well, I don't know. But after this posting, I hope you are asking yourself a lot of questions. Your employees are a reflection of your magazine. Do you, Us Weekly, In Touch, Star and other desperate magazines want employees who are honest, or those who are liars? It seems to me that you'd prefer the latter. I'm really concerned about the people you hire to work at your companies.

"I'd like them to ask themselves the question, 'What am I lying to myself about?' Is it that you are 50 pounds overweight? Is it that your children aren't making wise decisions? Or is it maybe that your husband or boyfriend is cheating on you? Until you face what is going on in your life, I guess you'll remain a false tabloid," she added.

Spears also revealed that People Magazine "is great".

US Weekly got into hot water with Spears in February when the magazine published a 5-page spread of honeymoon photos of the pop singer and her new husband, Kevin Federline, without authorization.

-- Newsbug.net

Judging from the quality of the prose, Ms. Spears may actually write her own blog.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 06:47 pm
Quote:
It's official: Britney Spears has a baby on board.

Following weeks of tabloid speculation and repeated denials by Camp Spears, the "Toxic" singer came clean in a posting on her Website Tuesday, announcing she and husband Kevin Federline are on stork watch.

"The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together," Spears writes.

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,16324,00.html?tnews

Interesting what you find when you're trying to find out what Howard Dean's been doing lately.
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 06:49 pm
Oh honestly, ehbeth!! Laughing What did you want to know about howard dean for?

When I read that it was confirmed that she was pregnant (she, Spears, not she, Howard, although that would be interesting) the first thing that came to mind was that part on footballers wives when one lady said - can you imagine what kind of mother she would be? I mean - how could she change nappies with those nails?? Rolling Eyes

Something along those lines.
0 Replies

Cheeki-Bri

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 04:46 am
..... what the hell
i dont really care... but i do think that it is bad that some people try to hard to have child and britney spears considers it a right to be able to have a child.... she should think of it as a privilage
0 Replies

pragmatic

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 04:50 am
That is true - my supervisor had to go thru this trouble of trying to have a child artificially (is that the right phrase?) and she is a great mother...really really really - what kind of mother would BS make???
0 Replies