I'm not here

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 02:24 pm
Lately I've developed interest in nihilism, though that;s probly not true, since you don't see me buyin' the book, do you

While I'm at it, as the happiest 86-yr-ol' in the Visible Universe, I wonder if anyone has an otc med for that icky feeling

While that sounds contracictory [or does it?], it's the mental not physical realm to which I have ref. But any 'cuss whatever, re nihilism, is immensely welcome

I think

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 994 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 03:18 pm
@dalehileman,
Thanks to Victorville, Ca's excellent, nationally-recognized Daily press for Jan 4th's vastly amusing Letter re parties, 'Political,' title of which and whose author I guess I'm not s'posta mention. The def of 'Democratic' is definitely contradictory in this respect-- if not nihilistic. Nihilism, now there's sumptin' !!

https://able2know.org/topic/436606-1

I oft wondered if Nihilism itself ain't nihilistic inasmuch as it seems impossible to assert that 'There must be sumpthin',' otherwise how could we be havin' this chat ???

Dale Hileman
Apple Valley
[Home of a single apple tree]
dalehileman

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 03:21 pm
@dalehileman,
OH MGMT: I'm still awful ';fused 'bout what's 'law'd and what's not !! but anyhow thot I'd try again. If the rule 'bout L to the E has come back into effect, curious as to whether you'll del 'em both or ju' the 2d one. Mebbe 2d and 3d, I dunno.

I'm sooooo 'fused still

But thanks for a2k, still luvit, luv y'all
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 03:42 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
...interest in nihilism...

Oh...

Quote:
...probably not true...don't see me buying the book...

I have never seen you at all.

Anyway, there's more than one book out there which might lead you to doubt the validity of whichever one you would select, if indeed you did make such a purchase. Fortunately, with the advent of the internet (to which you have access), a book is not required.

Better yet, visit the library and read all books on the topic.

Quote:
...otc med for that icky feeling

Some would recommend a dose of the hair of the dog what bit you. Now if no dog ever done bit you, maybe some of your favorite foods and activities. They can chase the blues away and thereby make your stomach feel good.

Or better yet, discuss it with your doctor(s) as the internet is not the best place to get medical advice.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 07:48 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
discuss it with your doctor
Yea Stur, BH about to make appt. Thanks for ur interest
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 7 Mar, 2024 04:40 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

Lately I've developed interest in nihilism, though that;s probly not true, since you don't see me buyin' the book, do you

While I'm at it, as the happiest 86-yr-ol' in the Visible Universe, I wonder if anyone has an otc med for that icky feeling

While that sounds contracictory [or does it?], it's the mental not physical realm to which I have ref. But any 'cuss whatever, re nihilism, is immensely welcome

I guess Dale was good on his word when he officially left a2k 6 years ago.

I suspect he won't be coming around anytime soon. Just wild speculation.

Life is quite salty.
0 Replies