I need help! Please!

diana18

Thu 21 Dec, 2017 01:04 am
So I’m going through a crisis right now. Today I went to go dye my hair from black to brown, I wanted a change. Since I have dyed my hair black lots of times, the hairstylist lady had to put some treatment in my hair to extract all the black dye out. I know I’m stupid for not asking what it was! So she put it in my hair for about 30 minutes, it felt super hot, then she washed it out. Apparently my hair got burnt off! I used to have it long, super long, all the way down to my tailbone. Now it’s just above my boobs. I’m so depressed, I’ve been crying all day, my hair was everything to me, it took years to grow it out and it’s what gave me confidence. I used to get so many compliments on how long and pretty and thick it was. The color looks nice, but it’s too short! I want my hair to grow back fast! I already know about coconut oil and castor oil, but is there anything else I can do/put in my hair/consume to make it grow back faster? I want it back as fast as possible 😔... please, any products or methods you may know of, share them with me!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 975 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

jespah

Thu 21 Dec, 2017 08:15 am
@diana18,
Coconut oil and castor oil aren't going to make your hair grow any faster. Those claims are only to put money in the pockets of people selling that stuff.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Fri 22 Dec, 2017 04:06 pm
@diana18,
Wow- your hair must have been dry and in a weak condtion for that to happen. It was not healthy.

Biotin helps promote hair growth but you have to stop coloring it and failing to trim it once in a while.
0 Replies