Help - issue with Platinum wedding ring - inset with diamonds.

Sat 2 Dec, 2017 01:44 pm
Hello.I have a problem with my wedding ring (designed and made in march this year). It is inset with 14 small diamonds on the top. On the inside of the band there are small holes under each diamond. One of these holes has hugely increased in size and I don't know why and what might be causing it. I wondered if perhaps a piece of grit had got inside and is carving it out? I contacted the company who made our ring. They said they didn't know what was causing it. I'm currently living in the Middle East for work so can't take it back to get fixed in the near future. Does anybody have any experience if this or know what might be happening? The hole is getting so large I'm worried the diamond on top might drop or the hole might reach the edge of the ring. It's a fairly thin band. Thank you so much for any advice or insight you might have.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 957 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed

jespah

Sat 2 Dec, 2017 03:21 pm
@Arbuthka,
Since the manufacturer won't give you any satisfaction, hit up a local jeweler, and ask if there's any way to better secure the stones.
0 Replies

lucylee19

Sun 15 Dec, 2019 11:27 pm
@Arbuthka,
There are some jewelry service on the internet market,just google it,choose a local service.
0 Replies

Ragman

Sun 15 Dec, 2019 11:35 pm
@Arbuthka,
Sock and puppet time.
0 Replies