Help! Do I like this girl?

Burner

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2017 09:13 pm
I am a girl in high school. I think I am bi, and lately have noticed I feel differently about a good friend. I sometimes get jealous when she talks to others (not great behavior, I know), and I’ve noticed that I sometimes have moments where I feel overwhelming fondness and affection (I’m having trouble articulating this) when she’s around. I don’t really feel these things around my other friends. I notice things sometimes, like the way she smiles in a certain way. I sometimes want to have greater physical intimacy (not sexually!) around her, and feel urges to cup her face, or hold her hand. I think about kissing her (she’s very attractive) and it’s not an unwelcome thought. I know she’s straight, but emotions are confusing, and I’m not sure if I just like her as a friend or if I have a crush. If you have any idea, please help me out!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,538 • Replies: 1
No top replies

najmelliw

Reply Tue 28 Nov, 2017 06:51 pm
@Burner,
I reckon you might indeed be developing a crush on her. The mere fact that you are thinking about a kissing her is a strong indication in itself. Also, you said your other friends don't illicit similar feelings in you.

Since you know she's straight, this crush is hopeless. It might even have a negative effect on your friendship, if you try to act on your developing crush.
You should try to put her out of your head, at least in this regard.
0 Replies