How do you get guys to ask you out on the city bus?

TheColorfulGirl

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 05:26 pm
@maga,
maga

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 11:11 pm
@TheColorfulGirl,
TheColorfulGirl wrote:

You are too old to be asking a question like this. How can a 27 year old adult still be asking how to get guys to ask you out?
Jodeci29

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 11:31 pm
@TheColorfulGirl,
There is nothing you can do. Only chance you have is to walk up to them and talk to them. Can't force a guy to be attracted to you.
TheColorfulGirl

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 12:54 am
@Jodeci29,
Why is there nothing I can do and why is there a only chance?
Jodeci29

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 01:41 am
@TheColorfulGirl,
Because guys don't walk up to girls and flirt with them if they don't find them attractive. The only chance you got is to walk up to guys and talk with them. Maybe one might be interested.
0 Replies

mm25075

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 09:48 am
@maga,
maga wrote:

TheColorfulGirl wrote:

You are too old to be asking a question like this. How can a 27 year old adult still be asking how to get guys to ask you out?

I suspect we have come across a bridge that a troll occupies.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 10:35 am
@mm25075,
That is a really nasty stereotype, MM. We don't really live under bridges. Most of us live in houses just like you do.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 12:01 pm
I've been taking public transportation on and off for years and years to get to work.

And I've been asked out before from such encounters. Even in my late 40s. So even an old lady can get asked out.

I guess I am the type of person that seems approachable as I have complete strangers strike up conversations with me regularly. Be open to strike up a conversation with anyone. Even if you have to start it - you see someone reading a book ask them about it - is that a good book? I am always looking for suggestions on another good book to read.

Oh I like your jacket where you get it?

By the time you get to your destination - you might be asked out for coffee.

It is even easier if you take the same route and time frequently as you tend to see the same people and can even strike up a little friendship here and there.

Bonus - it makes the commute much more pleasant.
0 Replies

ossobucotemp

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 01:17 pm
@TheColorfulGirl,
I need to apologize to TheColorfulGirl as I was quite rude earlier. Maybe that is still hanging there on one of her several threads, or maybe the mods snapped it up. It's possible I erased it.

I think she dearly needs some help in her life about being comfortable around people - counseling of some sort, and not only about what to do to get a guy to date her. I could make guesses on why guys don't flirt, but I'm not a psychologist nor any kind of counselor.

ColorfulGirl, please check out how to see a counselor in your area.
0 Replies

najmelliw

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2017 07:00 am
This is the list of related topics that show up when I open this particular discussion:

Related Topics
I don't have alot of guys message me on daing websites? - Question by TheColorfulGirl
What does it mean if a guy on a dating website does this but not this? - Question by TheColorfulGirl
I feel like I might never find a boyfriend? - Question by TheColorfulGirl
I'm still single? - Question by TheColorfulGirl
How do you get a guy to have sex with you? - Question by TheColorfulGirl
Guys don't like me romanticly? - Question by TheColorfulGirl
If someone tells you no guy would ever want to be with you does that mean you won't ever get a boyfr - Question by TheColorfulGirl
Guys don't ever approach me in public? - Question by TheColorfulGirl
It bothers me and makes me mad that I don't have a boyfriend? - Question by TheColorfulGirl

Clearly, the advice you are getting isn't helping you. So do what ossobuco suggested, and seek counseling.
starting a ton of different questions all related to the same topic isn't helping. The best way to get guys to ask you out
is not to sit behind a computer and type out your woes.
0 Replies

zeroyanke7

Reply Fri 1 Dec, 2017 10:21 pm
@TheColorfulGirl,
Maybe the reason the news is constantly using the green screen is because there are so many homeless people and they are trying to make it look like everything is happy and serene in wonder years land. Maybe standing in a water tunnel in yemen would be an improvement. At least they are getting some real sun. Police are usually too fat to go down holes.
Tinygiraffe I guess you can say that I am good at computers.
This is a cult mindset. Such a warped cult mindset to accept the fact of the horrid deteriorating conditions. Well maybe someone can find a nice well preserved tooth of a Tyrannosaurus and jam it into Cam's eye socket.
Well here now on Tuesday October 31, 2017 people are going to jail and getting arrested for something known as colluding. Paul Mannifort and someone named Mueller. And maybe Michael Flynn. Pretty typical of this culture and of the world that before you even know what a word means -- some word (like collude) people are getting arrested for it. That would be like if you heard for the first time on the news "electro dynamo gravitics" or something and then the next day people are going to jail for it. For practicing it.
Since when is a murder resulting in a death an assault? Should I eat my curds and whey?Since the date of 11/27/2017. When the New World Order controls the planet. They can say the sky is green and arrest you. Is there an alien invasion? That's great. There's a TNA wrestler named homicide. With all of the shootings and people getting killed. We are supposed to pray. But we are also supposed to watch a wrestler named homicide. It is 666.
Chewingonmushrooms are you strong and confident? Do you have a filmmaker's handbook?
Well we're back to human tacos. Tacos filled with human meat. And there is a moose roaming around here where I live where moose are not normally found. They are calling it unusual. Treating it like it's a cryptid. This is in Minnesota. But what I think is weird is the name that they are giving the moose. They are calling it Lucy. You know like Lucy the first human, supposedly. But its a moose.
Maybe I am looking into this too deep. But it could be New world order. They want there to be a bunch of moose and a bunch of Lucy's. This on 11-30-2017. Seriously why even give it a name? Why not just call it a moose. And of all names to call it why call it Lucy?? We are in strange times like my mom said. TheColorfulgirl have you ever read alien nation? We are in the fourth draft of full blown New World Order. People are being gang targetted. They all worship satan and lucifer.
0 Replies