YOU WILL ALL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 08:02 pm
Addressing cyracuz and possibly the originator of the thread.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 08:51 am
Merry Andrew wrote:
Montana wrote:
Cyracuz wrote:
Yes the baby got what it deserved. So did the headbanger. Sounds cruel, but for all we know the kid was the next Hitler, or worse the next Bush.
Karma is what governs who gets what. This is determined by the self, but it goes over all the lives one soul lives, not just one. The baby must have done something in a previous life to get bashed. Maybe bashed one or two himself?

You can't be serious!!! Shocked

The tragic problem, Montana, is that he is serious.

Well then, I can honestly say that my skin is crawling. He/she must be insane!
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:21 am
Cyracuz wrote:
Yes the baby got what it deserved. So did the headbanger. Sounds cruel, but for all we know the kid was the next Hitler, or worse the next Bush.
Karma is what governs who gets what. This is determined by the self, but it goes over all the lives one soul lives, not just one. The baby must have done something in a previous life to get bashed. Maybe bashed one or two himself?

baby = just born = new life.
No one should pay for somebody else's sins.

I'm leaning towards "people get what they get".
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:29 am
Insane? Me? US? Twisted Evil

No I am not crazy. If your skin crawls it is because you are not thinking. Who's to say who deserves anything at all. Who's to say the infant was not better off for what happened. Is this world such a paradise? You can't know. No one knows the true relationship between life and death.

All children deserve an equal chance in life. That is my heartless opinion. I will not chose among them. But causality, and what you might call chance, will. Learn to live with it.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 09:52 am
Cyracuz wrote:
Insane? Me? US? Twisted Evil

No I am not crazy. If your skin crawls it is because you are not thinking. Who's to say who deserves anything at all. Who's to say the infant was not better off for what happened. Is this world such a paradise? You can't know. No one knows the true relationship between life and death.

All children deserve an equal chance in life. That is my heartless opinion. I will not chose among them. But causality, and what you might call chance, will. Learn to live with it.

You said "the baby got what it deserved", and you stated that as what you think is fact, which is what I consider insane! Not you or anyone else on this planet knows why things happen, or if in fact, there's even a reason why things happen, so this is why your comments are so very disturbing.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 10:02 am
Is it more disturbing than jumping to the oposite conclusion?

I am of the opinion that whatever you do get is what you deserve. So the baby deserved it because she got it. I'm not saying that I like it, just that I believe in a purpose even where I don't see it.
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 03:26 pm
People can't live with that logic. A person starts beating me up, he thinks I deserve it, so I do deserve it?

I know all this stuff about Karma, but when one starts giving up one's choices and common sense and seeks for a causality to back it up, then the person would truly be insane. Did the babies "deserve" to be killed?
No. If there is a past life in which the person did something wrong, then if karma do exist, he would get punished, but that is "causality" it's not something that one should deserve.

Cheers.
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 03:42 pm
The thing is if a baby gets killed, does he deserve it? No, of course not. Does it deserve not to be killed? No, of course not. It doesnt deserve(stress on the word) either outcome, but it gets one of them.
0 Replies

val

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 06:09 am
Cyracuz

I respect you very much. So, don't be offended. But when you said that the baby deserved to be burned, because of a "karma" - he would be the next Hitler - were you drunk? You see, that kind of "karma" didn't work with the real Hitler. He was not burned when he was a child.
0 Replies

Greyfan

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 06:47 am
As Homer Simpson put it:

Its just a bunch of stuff that happens.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 08:53 am
Thank you val, and ditto on the respect. I was not drunk. I was simply stating that the origin of this thread is the chasm between what is and what we wish were, and that some have problems dealing with it. Well, not simply. There are no doubt easier ways to say it.

You are entirely right about that 'kind of "karma"', as you put it. What I meant was that no matter how terrible the reality is, it is reality. That child might have grown up to do great harm. But this is speculative. I bet you all agree on that.

But what about when I say that this child should not have gotten what he did get. Isn't that equally speculative. We can state it as a general rule we live by, and I will heartily agree, but we cannot state it as fact. That is just as absurd as saying it might be for the better that he did die. No matter what your verdict is, it is still only that, and applies to you, not to the world.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:01 am
I see the point you're making, but what a way to make it!
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:02 am
Yea.. clumsy. That's because I don't always know my own mind.
0 Replies

OutoftheSky

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 05:00 pm
Some people Get what they don't deserve.

Upon hearing the statement "I hope you get what you deserve", How does that make you feel? Does it sound like a negative statement? Why?
0 Replies

Etruscia

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 05:58 pm
People dont deserve anything, but they also dont deserve nothing.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 07:32 pm
If I ever wished that people got what they deserved, it would be after reading this Death in Texas
0 Replies

val

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 06:17 am
Cyracuz

I deeply disagree. The question is not whether the child will be a futur Hitler or a saint. The question is what the child was WHEN he was murdered. And the answer is: he was a child.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 06:47 am
In Africa, due to little information on the AIDS virus, some people think that they got it from unclean sex, and therefore can be rid of it if they have "clean" sex. There are countless reports of men infected with aids raping infants in the belief that it will cure them, and tossing them in the side of the road when they're done with them.

No one can say that these children deserve this. But they can't say that they don't either. Who knows. All we can say is that the people responsible are animals who should be put in cages to rot. And those people too. We can't say they deserved to get aids, although they have certainly earned it in retrospect.

So from that angle, maybe the child who was killed was lucky. He didn't have time to commit many acts that would pollute his soul, wich we all inevitably do in the course of a lifetime.

Quote:
The question is not whether the child will be a futur Hitler or a saint. The question is what the child was WHEN he was murdered. And the answer is: he was a child.

I agree val. But does that guarantee innocence? It is a legitimate question. We might hold it for truth that everyone are born free of sin, but it is only a belief. No proof can be put forward to confirm it.

Let me also say that it is not right for any person to judge another. Who deserves what is not for any human to figure out.
0 Replies