For those of you who detest the Star Wars prequels...

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 12:27 pm
Taken from imdb.com news:

Lucas admits the final part of the opening trilogy marks the end of an era in his career - and he now plans to stop making successful films. He says, "I'm going to make movies nobody wants to see. I've earned the right to fail."

LOL, ....I'm sure there's a few good comebacks here...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 737 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 12:30 pm
The problem with the prequels is that he waited too long.

We all grew up with the first (or last, really) three.....now the new ones are just too....high tech or something. :wink: Laughing
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 12:32 pm
the problem with the prequels is that gay Ja Ja Binks....I wish Chewie would come back and rip his guts out and eat them....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 12:34 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
the problem with the prequels is that gay Ja Ja Binks....I wish Chewie would come back and rip his guts out and eat them....

I love Chewie......Jar Jar sucks ass. He is annoying. I hate the f*ckin' voice.
0 Replies

imperialracing

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 12:41 pm
0 Replies

rystall79

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 12:49 pm
imperialracing wrote:

Totally agree!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 02:03 pm
If Lucas can even come close to "Empire," he'll not just have the obligatory hit, he'll have capped off that part of his career with honors. Is this a case the first two movies of the prequels being a storyline build-up to the final installment? I'll be waiting for an "American Graffiti" for our era.

I agree that "Jedi" was a rehash of the original movie. I saw "Star Wars" because of dragging people to see it and waited in long lines about seven times in the theater.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 03:01 pm
http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/1660/bentwook.gif

"I bent my wookie!"
0 Replies