28 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

Krumple

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 04:24 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

It's guns, and people like you are responsible for the deaths of innocents. You can't handle the truth of your own culpability so you distract.

America's gun problem is 100% down to America's insane gun laws.

Good to see you are staying consistent with your ignorance.
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 04:39 am
@izzythepush,
Here is a way to show you that your ignorance is blatant.

1. Its against the law to kill people.

2. Add in any extreme anti-gun law here.

Do you honestly think that a person willing to violate the 1st law, they would in some way abide by the second law?

No. If a person is inclined to kill another person, no amount of additional laws will prevent it. To believe you can solve this problem with MORE laws is ridiculous.

Ban all guns, go ahead. But nutcases will adapt and find a different tool, ie. knife, bomb, car ect, to use.

Because this is 100% a mental health issue. To suggest its not is plain stupidity and a disservice to those who die in the future because people like you refuse to acknowledge that this is the actual reason these mass killings happen.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 04:45 am
@Krumple,
You're the wilfully ignorant one who refuses to see the obvious because you are culpable.

America's gun problem is caused by guns and nothing else. Other developed countries do not have a gun problem because they have sane gun laws.

People like you who support America's insane gun laws are to blame for the daily carnage.

It's pathetic, like most people who need to have a gun to feel important.
Krumple

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 04:54 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You're the wilfully ignorant one who refuses to see the obvious because you are culpable.

America's gun problem is caused by guns and nothing else. Other developed countries do not have a gun problem because they have sane gun laws.

People like you who support America's insane gun laws are to blame for the daily carnage.

It's pathetic, like most people who need to have a gun to feel important.

What's it like wearing blinders all the time? You obviously can't read. I know you try but your comprehension skills are terrible. Are you really this stupid or just pretending to be?
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 05:12 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
It's guns,

The presence of guns is responsible for the occurrence of gun related incidents. OK. So what?

izzythepush wrote:
and people like you are responsible for the deaths of innocents.

Nonsense. They'd be just as dead if they were killed with some other weapon.

izzythepush wrote:
You can't handle the truth of your own culpability so you distract.

No such culpability.

izzythepush wrote:
America's gun problem is 100% down to America's insane gun laws.

No such problem. No such insanity.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 06:24 am
@edgarblythe,
"Gun control" isn't even designed to save lives. "Gun control" proponents just like violating people's civil rights for fun. That is why they are properly referred to as Freedom Haters.
0 Replies

ChadRiggs

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 09:56 am
@edgarblythe,
Its so terrible!(
I'm scared.
so crazy wild world. is apocalypse coming?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/23/danish-police-confirm-torso-found-copenhagen-journalist-kim-wall
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 10:09 am
@ChadRiggs,
ChadRiggs wrote:
is apocalypse coming?

No. The world has always been like this. Sometimes even worse.

If this were November of 1943 you'd find the world a considerably grimmer place than it is today.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 11:49 am
@Krumple,
You know I obviously can't read because I reply to your posts. (Sheesh!)

That says a lot about the intelligence of gun nuts. You go running round in circles looking for anything other than the real culprit to blame.

Your gun laws are the reason you have so many shootings, only a complete idiot could think otherwise.
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 05:54 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
That says a lot about the intelligence of gun nuts.

Translation: "Everyone who disagrees with my extremism is a big dummy!"

izzythepush wrote:
Your gun laws are the reason you have so many shootings, only a complete idiot could think otherwise.

Meh. So what? They'd be just as dead if they were killed with knives.

It's silly the way you go on and on and on and on and on about nothing at all.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 05:57 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Meh. So what? They'd be just as dead if they were killed with knives.

You think that guy could have waltzed into a church and taken down 30 people with a knife? What a foolish ******* thing to ever have written, you should take a hard look at yourself if this is the level of argument you're reduced to in order to defend your obsession with guns.

Cycloptichorn
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 06:21 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Cycloptichorn wrote:
You think that guy could have waltzed into a church and taken down 30 people with a knife?

Most murders in America are solitary affairs that can easily be carried out with a knife or baseball bat. When talking about our high murder rates, knives are a completely appropriate weapon for a comparison to guns.

If you want to talk specifically about mass killings though, how many people did Tim McVey shoot?

Cycloptichorn wrote:
What a foolish ******* thing to ever have written,

Nothing foolish about providing straightforward facts to a discussion.

Cycloptichorn wrote:
you should take a hard look at yourself if this is the level of argument you're reduced to in order to defend your obsession with guns.

I'm quite pleased with myself. Honest, factual, polite (mostly).... What's not to like?
Krumple

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 10:37 pm
@izzythepush,
Here chew on this fact for a few minutes before trying to reply with your usual stupid ****.

Its illegal in all but two countries for medications to be advertised to the public. NZ and the US. Everywhere else its illegal to advertise meds.

We have a problem in the US which stems from shitty diet and over prescribed anti-depression meds which have been shown to increase psychotic thinking in certain patients.

Its 100% mental health issue. Guns are just a symptom. I bet you all the money G&S makes in the next fifty years that if the US were to do an all out ban on all guns, we would still see mass killing episodes.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 11:03 pm
@Krumple,
Jesus Krumple, what’s wrong with you? Actually, you don’t need to respond, you probably were inoculated with the fabulous bullshit vaccine which would inhibit critical thinking. I see folks like you often on these boards. Ain’t that sumthing?
izzythepush

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 01:35 am
@glitterbag,
I stopped reading Krumple's moronic drivel after she started questioning the Holocaust. Like Oralloy she repeats herself over and over again with no real understanding of what's going on. I confine myself to the first sentence if that. Some creatures aren't worth the effort.

I can see why some people need guns, take away the gun and there's nothing left. What's really incredible is that such frightened losers are taken seriously.

They're not though, the gun lobby is taken seriously because it has the republican party in its pocket.

And if we're seriously talking about taking guns away from the seriously deranged, what about Oralloy? He lives in a fantasy world, insults and denigrates the relatives and victims of murder, he is a racist who fantasises about killing babies and nuking friendly powers.

I was being a bit light hearted when I said he shouldn't have a spoon, but I wouldn't let him have a sharp knife.
Ragman

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 09:41 am
@izzythepush,
All of this endless debate over guns and gun control has tragic enough repercussions. Not to overlook the fact that Trump and his administration have the chance to add appointees to Supreme Court and also the Federal Courts . This could affect our country for decades to come; however, I digress....

Speaking of gun control keeping arms away from mrentally incompetent or emotionally crippled individuals: The bigger and uglier picture on a more massive international scale is that the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces has his finger on the most destructive weaponry this world has ever seen...he his access to the hot button for our arsenal of nuclear warheads. If the first scenario has thinking and feeling people staying up nights, this latter scenario has some of us ready to jump off a bridge.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 10:00 am
@izzythepush,
Waves to Izzy (and family).
maporsche

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 10:17 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

To me it no longer matters the motive, ethnicity or ideology of the shooters. I see no reason innocents are slaughtered by the thousands and not enough people care to do anything about it, other than make excuses.

So start voting for democrats who support stricter laws and reducing the number of weapons on the streets.

Aside from convincing republicans to change their beliefs, you can get off your high horse and take steps to make the country better. Maybe even incremental ones.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 10:31 am
@maporsche,
Response moderated: Personal attack. See more info.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 01:40:27