28 Dead in Texas Church Shooting

glitterbag

Reply Mon 6 Nov, 2017 11:51 pm
@oralloy,
No, Congress does not need permission from the NRA for anything. You are a sad excuse.
oralloy

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 12:06 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
No, Congress does not need permission from the NRA for anything.

Oh? Then why aren't they passing whatever gun control nonsense you'd like to see them pass?

What is it with liberals and avoidance of reality anyway? Sheesh!

glitterbag wrote:
You are a sad excuse.

That is meaningless as written. If corrected into a sentence that means something, it is unlikely that the sentence would be truthful.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 12:15 am
@oralloy,
You don’t know anything......I’m not taking you off ignore for a few more months....every so often I wonde if you have sobered up, but you never sober up. Bye Felicia
izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 03:56 am
@glitterbag,
He's like a really badly designed bot with very limited functions.

I'm grateful that as a free people we're not subject to the tyranny of the 2nd amendment, where a child's right to life is considerably more valuable than sad pathetic men's need to have a gun just so they can continue with their delusions of adequacy.

it's all about money, if the gun lobby didn't have republican senators in its pocket common sense would prevail.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 04:18 am
Quote:
The US Air Force has said it is investigating its apparent failure to enter information about Texas gunman Devin Patrick Kelley's criminal history into the national database.
Ex-airman Kelley was court-martialled for domestic violence in 2012, and was barred from owning or buying guns.
But last year he was able to purchase a rifle he used in Sunday's attack on a small church outside San Antonio.
He killed 26 people and fled the scene. He was later found dead in his car.
Police said he died from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound after being chased by armed bystanders.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41895695
glitterbag

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 10:31 pm
@izzythepush,
It makes me weep. An 18 month old infant was killed by the Texas lunatic, reports today said he walked down the pews and targeted children. I'm sorry he killed himself, he should have been locked up for the rest of his life. I'd be happy to chip in to keep him in prison.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 12:24 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
You don’t know anything......

I know quite a bit about many subjects. Try me on the inner workings of thermonuclear warheads.

glitterbag wrote:
I’m not taking you off ignore for a few more months....

Why would I care if you have me on ignore? You only put me on ignore in the first place because you were upset over me putting you on ignore. This was of course back when the moderators were more lax about removing your name-calling; obviously I'm reading you again.

Anyway, I'm happy just posting factual corrections to any errors I come across. If I correct your errors and you accept my corrections in silence, that's a perfect scenario for me.

glitterbag wrote:
every so often I wonde if you have sobered up, but you never sober up.

I almost never drink. And on the few occasions when I do drink, I'm likely to be well away from any computer.

I don't intentionally avoid alcohol. I just am not that interested in it.

I do have a pack of craft-beer stout in the refrigerator if I absolutely wanted to get drunk. I'll probably drink one of them on New Years Eve right when the ball drops.

glitterbag wrote:
Bye Felicia

Who is Felicia?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 12:27 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
He's like a really badly designed bot with very limited functions.

You never stop lying about me, do you. And all because you can't get over the fact that I debunked your neo-nazi ravings against Israel almost a decade ago.

izzythepush wrote:
I'm grateful that as a free people we're not subject to the tyranny of the 2nd amendment,

Talk about messed up and backwards. You aren't free because of your lack of rights. And our possession of rights doesn't make us the victims of tyranny.

izzythepush wrote:
it's all about money, if the gun lobby didn't have republican senators in its pocket common sense would prevail.

Money has nothing to do with any of it.

But it sure is spooky how every single time someone uses the words "common sense" they are proposing a civil rights violation.
Krumple

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 12:55 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

It’s horrific, but we did get a “thoughts and prayers” message from the President who is currently debasing the USA in Japan. He was quick to remind everyone it wasn’t a gun problem 😳 its a mental health problem. It’s not as serious as an immigrant plowing his car into unsuspecting people....that terrorist needs to be shot and plus it’s Hillary’s fault.

I guess we are supposed to breath easier because the Texas shooter is ‘mentally ill’ not a unpatriotic terrorist. We can only be outraged when the killer is a mentally ill immigrant, in which case he should be sent to Gitmo.

It IS 100% a mental health issue not a gun issue. There are millions of gun owners who are not shooting up churches. So you need to narrow the scope because guns aren't the problem. Its mental health. Take a way the guns and they will find another method.

Out of three hundred million people there are going to always be heartless individuals who will find a way to harm others senselessly.

This is why it gets dismissed for discussion. Because its a scary fact with no clear solution. But demonizing guns is easy. Its easy to place blame and it soothes the minds of stupid people to say its a gun problem.

I say all this and I don't like guns. But the fact of all these mass shootings is 100% a mental health issue.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 01:32 am
@oralloy,
Your programmers need to update your functions. Just repeating the same old crap over and over again is what 90s bots used to do. This is the 21st century.

And you have no concept of what freedom is.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 01:38 am
This is 1005 a guns thing. Stuff like this only happens in America because only in America are there so many guns.

Mental illness occurs all over the world, mass shootings don't.

It's guns and only a complete moron could think otherwise. It's not bloody rocket science.
Krumple

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 01:57 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

This is 1005 a guns thing. Stuff like this only happens in America because only in America are there so many guns.

Mental illness occurs all over the world, mass shootings don't.

It's guns and only a complete moron could think otherwise. It's not bloody rocket science.

Both Canada and in the UK have had their share of senseless gun violence. Quit trying to suggest they don't or haven't.

"Only in America" is the ignorant statement. It isn't only in america. You also need to see that mental health is handled "better" in the UK and Canada. So they don't have as many mass killings because they don't openly try to push bad medications for massive profit like the US.

It is 100% a mental health issue.
ashley234

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 02:00 am
@ehBeth,
Man named Devin Kelley was involved in this.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 02:23 am
@Krumple,
Nonsense, it's 100% guns and nothing else. Only America has such mass shootings and such ridiculous gun laws.

Most people suffering from mental health issues are not a danger to others, and most mass shooters would not be classed as mentally ill. It's a despicable slur.

There's something wrong with someone wanting that many guns, it's a character flaw, and one that should not be indulged. A child's right to life is far more important than a pathetic individual's need to have a gun so they can be taken seriously.

Then again, anyone who questions the Holocaust isn't likely to understand the flaming obvious.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 02:34 am
Chilling tactics of the NRA.

Krumple

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 02:44 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Nonsense, it's 100% guns and nothing else. Only America has such mass shootings and such ridiculous gun laws.

Most people suffering from mental health issues are not a danger to others, and most mass shooters would not be classed as mentally ill. It's a despicable slur.

There's something wrong with someone wanting that many guns, it's a character flaw, and one that should not be indulged. A child's right to life is far more important than a pathetic individual's need to have a gun so they can be taken seriously.

Then again, anyone who questions the Holocaust isn't likely to understand the flaming obvious.

Thanks. You bring up a good point that you didn't intend to. Forest gump of you.

Everything should be questioned. We should never take anything off the table for discussion no matter how much your feelers are hurt by the discussion. As soon as you behave as though certain things are not to be discussed you open the door for potential lies or false claims. So yes all claims should be examine thoroughly and not just blindly accepted. Even though you don't personally like it, is irrelevant and ignorant.

As I have already pointed out. Other counties handle mental heath better than the US. So yes it is the problem and the direct cause for mass killing incidents in the US.

You either just don't like guns because you find them scary and they hurt your feelers again to think about them. Or you lack the ability to view the larger issue of how the US uncaring handles prescription drug use. Big pharma is well aware and silences the media to even question a possible link.

So you hop on the bandwagon of idiots thinking its the guns that's the problem. No clearly its not. Every single mass shooting case for the last twenty years is linked to either failed diagnosed issues or they were on or coming off a prescription drug.

Its a numbers issue. 300 million people in the US there IS going to always be heartless nutcases who will harm others. Regardless if you were to ban all guns. Mass killings will still happen because its a mental health issue.
oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 03:07 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Your programmers need to update your functions. Just repeating the same old crap over and over again is what 90s bots used to do. This is the 21st century.

Your lies about me are goofy and childish.

izzythepush wrote:
And you have no concept of what freedom is.

Sure I do. We free people have the right to carry guns when we go about in public. You serfs have whatever privileges your government decides that you need.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 03:09 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Yes, the fact that guns are involved in crime is due entirely to the presence of guns.

So what? People are just as dead if they are killed with some other kind of weapon.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 03:29 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Chilling tactics of the NRA.

Chilling?

He didn't even cover the part where we relentlessly vote politicians out of office if they don't do what we tell them to do.

I just love listening to them sob when they give their final speech. Very Happy
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 04:22 am
@Krumple,
It's guns, and people like you are responsible for the deaths of innocents. You can't handle the truth of your own culpability so you distract.

America's gun problem is 100% down to America's insane gun laws.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/21/2024 at 07:56:00