Brad & Jen

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 08:32 am
Ive just been reading the paper, an article on Brad n Jen and the subheading reads 'Cuddling in paradise,Jen and Brad try to convince us all's well'.

It goes on about how they take every opportunity to kiss and cuddle etc

I CANNOT belive the way the paper is trying to say that they are doing all that to convince US!!
I like them,never met them but I hope they have a long and happy marriage but why would a paper think they were acting like that for us???!!!

Isnt it fair to say that they love each other and may actually want to kiss and cuddle each other?
Isnt it fair to say Jen hasnt been wearing her wedding ring because of a film/tv role she may be playing where her character isnt married?

But nooo the papers jump to their own conclusions like they are congratulating themselves on predicting a break up!!!

Ive read they have been having arguements about when to have babies and their marriage is on the rocks.
Ive also read that they say marriage isnt a fairytale!!No &%*£ Sherlock.
If people split up because of arguements they should have thought more seriously about certain issues before getting married in the first place.

I hate the way papers twist things and hope Brad n Jen sort things out.

Annnnnd relaaaax.........
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,080 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Sanctuary

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 08:38 am
I am saying they're going to break up.

Merely because that's what Sylvia Browne projected Laughing :wink:
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 4 Jan, 2005 08:45 am
Whose Sylvia Brown?Is she divorced?

We may as well say that most 'celebrity couples'are going to break up.
They dont spend any time together so it must get lonely though I still think its a feeble and cr*p excuse to split up.
Surely the baby thing should have been discussed before marriage.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 02:52 am
Could I have got it more wrong?!!
0 Replies