Dotard Plump is Scared of Slim Shady

snood

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 09:14 pm
.I know it doesn't exactly rise to the level of serious food for contemplation, or anything. But I just can't figure it. Dotard Plump hate-tweets anyone who he thinks insults him. He's done it to Senators, Actors, Congress people, Singers, Foreign dignitaries ... ANYONE who says the least negative thing about him.

Eminem put out a viral video on which he cursed Plump, said he's a racist, a traitor, and just generally dragged him for a pretty long freestyle rap. He incited his millions of fans to renounce Plump, and encouraged them to hate him as much as he does.

EVERYONE saw it. Trump hasn't said a mumbling word about it. Why not?
A friend of mine said it was because Eminem is white, but I reminded her that Plump has hate-tweeted Mark Cuban, Meryl Streep, and plenty of other white people who gave him much less provocation.

Pump will talk **** and thump his chest at a mad dictator who has the capability of touching off a war that could kill hundreds of thousands - but he's scared of Slim Shady? It just don't grok.

glitterbag

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 09:57 pm
@snood,
Something tells me there isn't anyone in Trumps circle or family who has the slightest clue who Eminem is or what he does. Trump only knows Toby Keith and that disgusting chicken hawk Ted Nugent. He is pig ignorant about music, any kind of music and he won't until someone writes a tribute song of glory to that bottomless pitt of needy, a lifelong fraudulent fabulist. Think of North Korea.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Oct, 2017 10:27 pm
What GB said . . . he's clueless.
0 Replies