Online Games

makz 18

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 06:41 am
Online games, e.g. Rubies of Eventide (at eventide.net), or Runescape (at runescape.com) are both games that i play and enjoy.

One topic which seems to come up quite a lot is name changing. This is obviously not possible, for various technical reasons, but causes plenty of grief for many players. Every now and then, i see someone who made a character with a name reminiscent of a past craze, e.g. PokeFan900, or DBZLover. 99 times out of 100, people are not proud of the name, and would change it if they could. If you have any thoughts on this issue, would like to make fun of my name (i suggest not, Vladimir and Toni, my Russian Mafia buddies, will sort you out), would like to make fun of Vladimir and/or Toni, want to make fun of anyone wh posts on this topic (with a funny name), want to be made fun of because you have a funny name, want to criticise me for my excessively long poll, want to criticise me for this excessively long list of criteria, want to criticise me for something else, or can think of a way to add to the list (and, subsequently, the topic) then please feel free to make yourself heard.

P.S. If anyone has a hack or dupe program for Runescape, please send it to me at [email protected] (haha, i got invited and u didn't).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,007 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Seed

Reply Thu 6 Jan, 2005 10:55 am
ah ha the joke is on you cus i got invited as well.. and no one has answered your poll... ah ha
0 Replies