Sexuality IS fluid yet distinct

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 06:08 am
I am 23 years old. And male.
When I was 11, I had a big crush on a girl and almost asked her to be my girlfriend. About a year later, I started checking out guys at school and noticed I had a sexual attraction and a bit romantic.
At 13 years, I had a moderate crush on another girl at school, and I found women good-looking.

But by now, I was insecure and had experienced an empty feeling to embrace the term homosexual for myself.

In high school I began to still struggle with my sexual identity. I fantisized more often about men but also did about women. I felt sexually immature, and I was which was okay!

By age 16 and 17, I became interested in Christianity, and Church, and then started to question my sexuality by age 18 and 19: and started to mature in my view of my sexual identity that sex outside of a true fruitful marriage was shallow and vain.

I also began to realize that sexual and romantic attraction to both sexes can be healthy and expressed platonically -- thus I can stay committed to my future wife and still experience my sexuality to the fullest extent without committing adultery or fornication.

Who else relates to any of this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,204 • Replies: 0
No top replies