Is This Evidence of The Next Brance of Human Evolution?

KingPea

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 11:13 am
. I happened to wonder if you guys knew the proper route to go should I know about the first of a new branch of Human being. I happen to know I really am because of irrefutable evidence.

As it so happens it's evolution is of the male reproductive organ. A bean shaped pea on the head of the penis. Quite like a Hindu Bindi in positioning should the head be the penile head.

I notice many preparations made and far too many coincidences of nature for it to be a mutation. A peacocks plume looks like a penis head with it's head or body being the bean. Same about the T.V channel CBS's logo.

Furthermore, I was born on the 313th day of the year CAC 3 being c and 1 being A. 314th on Leap year CAD, but also PI PICAC Peacac.. CAD is an architectual building program. Believe it or not I have witnessed hundreds of similar perfectly placed coincidences or plans, that I believe it closer to humans operating as an organism.

Interesting thing is everything seems so perfectly done beyond the ability of a planning society.

Saiyans from a cartoon dragon ball z come to Earth in Pods, Superman in a PoD... Pea's in a pod. Saiyans using the old play off what is not there tactic, leaving P from Sapien. Holy wood, sPEAr of destiny, SaiPIen
If you are still reading I apologize for my odd way of trying to explain, I have more of my notes on my other computer which is inconveniently tucked away during a move, and I am working on the fly.
I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction for some professional opinion. Possibly open to testing and interviews etc. Who knows maybe it will be a big thing in Time magazine. I have tried several email addresses of magazines and news sites, but have had no replies back. Should I try a different approach, or perhaps go straight to evolutionary biologists' emails? Any thoughts or tips would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Your friend the pinnacle and peak of mankind, Kieran
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 834 • Replies: 5
No top replies

KingPea

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 01:19 pm
@KingPea,
Hello,

My last post got a little rushed.

My name is Kieran. I come today asking a favor. I need to know what the proper protocols and steps would be regarding a finding of the next stage in the evolution of the human species. I do not want to go further into detail just yet, but the finding so far looks like Mankind has been preparing for it's son species for thousands of years. There is a major physical difference, this being a symmetrically placed bean. This bean on the tip of the male reproductive organ, in similar placing as the Hindu Bindi. It has been nicknamed the PEA, or BEAN. SaPIen and other words work perfectly with nickname. Subject still has their foreskin, making a perfect pun trick up the sleeve. Very interesting discovery. Hoping to get a lot of feedback and questions. Subject is over excited to be shared with the world and to hopefully get down to the truth. Subject has no male children yet to check if hereditary. Subject is single and looking =P

Thanks for your time, Kieran
0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2017 06:27 pm
The next change in humans will be the same old same old: more degenerative changes.

The elements of the universe are in a continued decay.

Living beings are formed with these decayed elements, by consequence, the changes in species will be at the end of the day nothing but degenerative changes.

No way out, the idea of evolution was a nice fantasy, good for bringing hope to atheists who have blind faith in the doctrines of their theory.

Reality is observed today, humans are degenerating more and more in each new generation.

jespah

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2017 06:39 pm
@KingPea,
If you have a growth on your penis, go to a doctor.
Olivier5

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2017 10:01 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

If you have a growth on your penis, go to a doctor.

Yes. Otherwise, the next stage in KingPea's evolution could very well be death.
0 Replies

kk4mds

Reply Sun 29 Oct, 2017 02:28 pm
@cameronleon,
Quote:
good for bringing hope to atheists who have blind faith in the doctrines of their theory

I laugh every time I see something like that. I am one of many non-atheists who accept evolution as a valid theory than has not been invalidate. I see no conflict between belief in G-d and evolution.
0 Replies