death..

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:11 pm
This is the question that few would cross their mind.It's something scared to think about.People think about things that would make them happy not sad.How one would think about his death?, and how would he want to die ?
!

Maybe I sound gloomy here, but it's a thing that one should think.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,992 • Replies: 26
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:17 pm
I hope to die in my sleep, peacefully and not realizing it!! I am scared to die but at the same time I am not, it is inevitable, I have to accept it, I think of it as a big vacation!
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:41 pm
Hi, I don't want to see my father die infront of me.I know that I can't stand that, but things must happen.I want to leave before his time.
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:43 pm
The only thing I hope for is that death comes to me before I get to old. I do not want to hang around ill and in pain for very long.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:45 pm
I want to die the way my grandmother died. She passed in her son's home, surrounded by family who dearly loved her. One of her great grandsons played the piano for her. She left this world surrounded by love much the way we wish to bring children into this world.

Her passing, though sad for me as I truly miss her, was sort of a natural anti-birth. A peaceful transition from existence to non-existence.

Your father may feel comforted if you are near him when it is his time.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:49 pm
I don't want to die either but like crazie said....it is inevitible. Everyone is born to die. I am not sure exactly what it is that i am afraid of. The dying or the being dead...I know I don't want my parents to ever die. I can't think about it or I get really sad.

It crosses my mind all the time. It helps me remember that our time here is not unlimited. I don't have forever. I have (if I am lucky) 75 years or so. And I've already used up about 1/3 of my life.... This shouldn't make me so upset but it does.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 12:50 pm
I want to die jumping out of an airplane. I am excited and loving it (most of the way down), then the parachute fails, my body is dashed to smithereens on rocks (so my family don't have to go to the expense of burial and have to see my body).

I'd better clean up my apartment before I take those sky-diving lessons!
0 Replies

thethinkfactory

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 03:00 pm
I want to die taking as many of your bastards with me as I can!!!

Is it time for my medication?

Okay seriously - in my sleep would not be bad. I just don't want to die thinking my life was a waste of time.

TF
0 Replies

Idaho

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 04:50 pm
When I am very, very old, in my sleep, surrounded by family.
0 Replies

binnyboy

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 04:56 pm
Death is something we think about... birth is something we don't. The question of what death is like is very similar to the question of what it was like before we were born. We simply... are not.

I don't want my death to be in vain. So I figure if I ever find out I have a terminal disease and nobody knows about it, I would pick a really good cause to protest, make a big sign, call the newspapers and reporters, and cover myself in gas buddhist-monk-style and burn myself in protest! Smile

But I guess I'd have to go to great lenths to make sure I wasn't played off by the media as crazy Smile
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:32 pm
One thing for sure none of us know much about our own birth or our own death.
0 Replies

val

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 06:57 am
Re: death..
Navigator

About how I would want to die, I must say I would prefer not to.
Since it appears I have no choice in the matter, I would prefer to die awake and conscious in order not to spare my last moment of existence. And I would prefer to die without much pain.
I don't care if I die in my bed, or in a street or in any other place.
I don't care if my death justifies anything. I don't care "to die for ..." like binny. Besides I don't like being burned. It's painful. Anyway, two days later nobody would remember my heroic action.

There is nothing in common between the "before I was born" and the "after I died". I don't remember being before I was born. But, after my death, there will be no "I" to make any kind of statement.

Life is never in vain from the point of view of a living being. And it is always in vain from the point of view of the "death concept".
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 07:39 am
Life is the process of dying. Each breath brings you one closer to your last. Life is beautiful. Death is beautiful.
0 Replies

Max209

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 08:03 am
Cyracuz wrote:
Life is the process of dying. Each breath brings you one closer to your last. Life is beautiful. Death is beautiful.

ok no how pesimistic why ponder on the fact that death is going to happen i mean dont get me wrong i'm not in denial about it and i'm not afraid of death but more like the way i'm going to die,
as long as i do not drown or some form of suffocation that would make me happy
in my sleep or to get shot i dont mind but honestly people cheer up there is looking to the future then there is looking past it to ure own death which is when you become paranoid and trippy Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 08:42 am
You don't want to be shot. That hurts like hell. Trust me.
0 Replies

Max209

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 09:04 am
when i say shot i mean like in the head not like in the arms and legs till i bled to death lol
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 09:07 am
Max209 wrote:
when i say shot i mean like in the head not like in the arms and legs till i bled to death lol

well, you might not die right away if you are shot in the head either. Suicide victims do sometimes live. Depends where you get hit.

And I figured you weren't referring to your arms or legs Laughing
0 Replies

Max209

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 09:24 am
ok smart ass Wink
get shot in the head and die straight away Razz
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 09:29 am
Cyracuz wrote:

Spoken like someone who has never watched someone die.
0 Replies

Max209

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 09:33 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Cyracuz wrote:

Spoken like someone who has never watched someone die.

secondid Mad
0 Replies