For or Against the death penalty

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 07:17 am
Are you for or against the death penalty? I myself am against it, I would rather see people rot in jail for what they did then get out of it that easy. I would rather see them live with the guilt. But that is just my opinion! What is yours?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 708 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Thesheebamoeba

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 07:55 am
I am completely for the death penalty. If someone killed me or a family member or hurt someone I know, I would want them dead! Why would you want to let somebody that cruel live???? In jail all they will do is play video games and learn and try to get onto probation. Thay don't deserve that! They should get the same thing that they gave to the person they killed, death.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 07:56 am
I used to be for it. Now, because I don't feel that it is administered fairly, I am against it.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 08:00 am
I am for the death penalty, but for only the most heinous of crimes, torture killings, rape-murder, serial murder. Also, the guilt of the individual must be beyond a shadow of a doubt. If any of the evidence is circumstantial, the death penalty should not be allowed.
0 Replies