Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 09:31 am
There was a big shiny knife that seemed to me a tempting object.I put a side the idea of holding it.It always start like this, with paranoia.Then, it would be impossible for me to convince the policemen with my story.I wonder if Australia implement the execution punishment.

No need for the weapon, it tempts with impetousity, and the violent solutions.Besides, I wasn't in real danger.

There was a cake with a quarter cut on the kitchen's tile.Also, there was a plate which had some rolls of meat.They were the remains of some meal.The fridge was bulging as usual, and there were no humans around.

" Here is the door, I reach it with my hand.Turn the knob, but it's not rotating.I shake it roughly, but it's not responding".

So, they hadn't forgotten anything..
But, it wasn't over yet..
"The phone?, maybe if I...".Here, I heard the voice of Sandra saying:" don't exert yourself, doctor.We made sure of all possibilities, and arranged for everything".

She was standing by the kitchen's door, leaning on it with her back.This could be seducing in other situations but not this.

She wasn't looking at me at all.She continued her talking while I stared at her in stupidity:" I warned you, but you were stubborn.Now, you have to stay with us".I fluttered:"what are you talking about?!, the twenteeth of the month hasn't come yet.Getting ready starts from the nineteeth".She looked at me firmly, and said:" now, go back to your room, and don't make me call Jason".
- " No, not Jason please.I will be a good boy".
-" I will go back to my room".
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 379 • Replies: 1
No top replies

navigator

Reply Tue 28 Dec, 2004 09:32 am
Come and give me your blessings stuh Very Happy
0 Replies