Hey! I have entered the realm of the top fifty!

kickycan

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:03 pm
...oh yeah, that's right...drop the soap...ooh...
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 01:06 pm
Splish ... Splash.......she was takin a bath!

Ooops.....that was a few hours ago!

Throws soap at you. Cool
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 05:57 pm
kickycan wrote:
I care more about my number of posts than I care about my own hygiene, dlowan. It's the most important thing in my damn life! Dammit, I need to crack that top thirty barrier! And then get up to 25, and then, dare I dream...top 10? Oh, it's too much to hope for I know, but still...

New Year's Resolution addendum: Must think of diabolical plan...

Hasn't anyone noticed Kicky's "diabolical plan"? He's a devious bastard, I'll tell you that. He wanted to increase his post total, yet the people above him kept posting at such an alarming rate that he was merely spinning his wheels.

So he comes up with a plan...... the scrabble thread. All the high posters now go to the scrabble site -- Sozobe, littlek, ehbeth, panzade, et. al.

And of course kicky is there too, but when everyone is busy playing scrabble, kicky sneaks out the back door, darts over to A2K, pads his post total, and then returns to the scrabble site, seemingly unnoticed.

Brilliant! That friggin' kicky is one of the shrewdest individuals I have ever met.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:00 pm
Ha!

Shrewdest individual? You've still got my vote, dear Kochtopf :wink:
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:16 pm
This is my 3000th post. I've just barely cracked the top 100...

Sadly, I doubt I will ever be able to compete...but, I get my new computer tomorrow. Yeah me....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:21 pm
Yeah, Ceili !

How goes the search for the moaner?
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:27 pm
I've got me a great one. I'm seeing a wonderful guy who has, in the last week, helped me lose ten pounds. Sex is great excercise Twisted Evil Very Happy

How have you been? I've missed all my A2K connections. But as of monday or tuesday, I'll be back on line a lot. Using my sisters machine as we speak.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 06:29 pm
He's moaning, and you're losing weight. Sounds perfectly divine.

I had to spring for a new computer about 2 weeks ago. The expense made me blink, but it's so nice not to have to pedal to A2K anymore.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 07:16 pm
Just checked. I'm still at 74, breathing down Mr. Stillwater's neck. I'll never get verbose enough to get to the top 50.

Congrats on your new 'puter, ehBethie.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 07:20 pm
Ta, MA. It's not quite as exciting as getting a new fridge was last year (I literally hugged that thing every day for 2 weeks) but it's pretty dang nice.

Has anyone noted Panzade's posting rate? He's the only 2004 joiner in the top fifty - and he's gang-bustering away at over 29 posts a day. Shocked He's gonna slay cav if he keeps this momentum up.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 29 Jan, 2005 08:06 pm
I'm at 99. There's only SealPoet and perception between me and Ceili. As those two (one unfortunately and one thankgod) are not posting anymore -- watch out Ceili! I'm out to get you!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 08:18 am
Since Ceili picks up a new computer tomorrow, this oughta be good.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 08:32 pm
I'm up for the challenge!!!!

Just got the new upgraded diesel version.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 08:33 pm
She got in front of ya while you were formatting, ceili, but you're canajun and you're tough and you can take her!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 08:37 pm
sorry, ceili. i dusted you. i'm waaaay ahead now.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 08:47 pm
ha!

51 posts and dag thinks it's a dusting

she doesn't know Canada

you just had to watch cav's magnificent flurry to get into 2nd to understand canajun posting technique - there was no topic left unsampled
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 2 Feb, 2005 08:53 pm
55 now and i ain't stoppin.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 07:12 am
ooh this is exciting its dag ahead, dag with a horselength out in front, ceili's, where's ceili oh my god i cant believe it dag is taking another horselength's lead and it seems like ceili isnt even responding this surely would be sensational folks we all know the potential of those canadian horses they could still easily come from behind, well yes mark but we gotta not underestimate the stubborn determination of those slovak players too thats right pete i gotta tell ya i never seen a slovak in the competition before but this dag sure is good ooooh look at her go now, they're through the loop and she's yet gaining another ten points folks this is really unbelievable this is sensational stay tuned we'll be right back after the commercial break!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 3 Feb, 2005 08:14 am
Happy new computers everyone!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 4 Feb, 2005 10:14 pm
Haaaaayyyy!!!

Who you callin' a horse???
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 10:21:06