Hey! I have entered the realm of the top fifty!

ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:28 am
tico's dusted a couple more players

47 Ticomaya 6867
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:33 am
Whew! I'm parched.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:37 am
Gustav is your next target.
Do you think you can manage it?
You're already about 40+ posts in on today, so I think you can do it.

You must type even faster than Setanta.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 10:42 am
dang chai registered two days after me and is beating me...i am in the 300's somewhere...
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 11:35 am
ehBeth wrote:
Gustav is your next target.
Do you think you can manage it?
You're already about 40+ posts in on today, so I think you can do it.

You must type even faster than Setanta.

I don't think it'll happen today. Laughing

I can type fast, but I don't have Set's stamina.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 12:18 pm
Ticomaya wrote:
I am currently, if only temporarily, on the first page.

Ha!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 12:26 pm
I'm 5th?

5th???

Oy.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 12:28 pm
Hey, Osso *just* had her 20,000th post!! Cool!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 01:20 pm
Oh, no, I didn't even notice. Blush.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2005 02:47 pm
sozobe wrote:
I'm 5th?

5th???

Oy.

You were thinking probably 3rd?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 07:32 am
I'm just casually coasting along. Thanks to the many people who don't post, and the many who no longer do and of course my thanks to those who have word association games and last letter games and the such since a number of posts can be made rapidly in those categories. I would also like to thank those with different political views and of course my 6th grade teacher and of course my ex-lovers and all the people I trampled on upon my way to where I am now. In other words I checked my standings and have made it to page 10 of the posters list. I am somewhere around the top 500 right now and although the top 50 doesn't seem anywhere near possible, as can be seen from this post it is not out of the question since I can apparently ramble on endlessly about just about anything.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 08:03 am
Bravo, sturgis!
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 08:23 am
Ossobuco, Another method to create posting levels beyond absurdity is to go to the SEARCH button and then enter in a word or phrase and start responding haphazardly to any post using that word. I haven't actually done that but I must admit that the thought has crossed my mind.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 08:55 am
That IS interesting. I, however, do not need such an aid to post to absurd levels.
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 04:32 am
ossobuco wrote:
That IS interesting. I, however, do not need such an aid to post to absurd levels.

They mean, when you get to 20,000+ posts most of your loved ones have already given up on you....

..they just pay the internet costs to stop you from even appearing in public....

..you have already pee-ed down your own leg for six months, who is to notice another one?...

..the Millenium turned over and you will swear on a stack of Bibles that it is still 1998....

..and 'The Simpsons' are a fresh, new show poised to tackle the old paradigm...

Sturgis, you are young and sane - flee now!!!
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 04:39 am
i fear it is already too late for young Sturgis.
all we can do now is re-double our efforts with the newest of the newbies...
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 04:51 am
Region Philbis wrote:
i fear it is already too late for young Sturgis.
all we can do now is re-double our efforts with the newest of the newbies...

Yep, one of them must be the 'One' to balance the 'Farce'....

http://www.virgin.net/movies/moviespecials/starwars/episode3preview/pix/03_main.jpg
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 05:03 am
Oh how greatly I appreciate the concern you have shown me; but, worry not my friends for in a moment of clarity last night (or was that a moment after consuming a bottle of claret? oh well never the mind) I realized that there is only but a limited progression I can have in my future advancement here since I... what was the answer again Walter?

Yes! Now I recall it! As I lay awake on my penguin sheets last night I realized
that to push past the folks on the first 3 or 4 pages of top posters might be a nearly impossible task (note I said nearly Twisted Evil )
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 04:06 am
Sturgis wrote:
Oh how greatly I appreciate the concern you have shown me; but, worry not my friends for in a moment of clarity last night (or was that a moment after consuming a bottle of claret? oh well never the mind) I realized that there is only but a limited progression I can have in my future advancement here since I... what was the answer again Walter?

Yes! Now I recall it! As I lay awake on my penguin sheets last night I realized that to push past the folks on the first 3 or 4 pages of top posters might be a nearly impossible task (note I said nearly Twisted Evil )

A bottle of claret?! As in ONE bottle?! My-boyo, you are up with the big guns now! It would be a good idea to just make your mailing address the nearest liquor supply......
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/05/2024 at 07:16:54