Alley Oop Meets Carnosaur??

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 01:03 pm
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/1307943/posts?q=1&&page=1#1

http://www.biblelandstudios.com/nuke/images/upload/c1.gif

Believe it or not, creationist views are in a minority on FreeRepublic...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,331 • Replies: 29
No top replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 01:13 pm
It doesn't appear to me to be anything more than two fossils, perhaps from different eras. The photo suggests absolutely nothing regarding dinosaurs coexisting with humans, or creationism. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 02:16 pm
cavfancier wrote:
It doesn't appear to me to be anything more than two fossils, perhaps from different eras. The photo suggests absolutely nothing regarding dinosaurs coexisting with humans, or creationism. Rolling Eyes

Of course, fossils showing a carnosaur and ANY advanced primate including an ape together (one eating the other for instance), would be fatal to the theory of evolution and the timeframes upon which evolution depends.

For all I know the images might be forgeries. If they aren't, then evolutionists have one more problem to deal with.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 02:20 pm
I'm sure the evolutionists are doing all they can to suppress this amazing discovery. Good thing you have access to such excellent sources of information, gunga.

Bring on the Dark Ages!
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 02:43 pm
Doubt the images are forgeries - though they might be. However, all they prove, if not forgeries, is that fossilized skeletal fragments of more than one critter wound up in proximal juxtaposition ... no inference may be drawn relative to temporal relationship. I would be unsurprised to learn the stratigraphy of the location evidences mixing. Earthquakes, waterflow, and mudslides do that, ya know. Now, if the fossil fragments turn out to have contemporaneous radiation-dating signatures, and prove to be both modern homonid and pre-tertiary reptilian, then you'd have somethin'. Ain't gonna happen, though.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 06:29 pm
john Adolphi is the cEO of BIBELAND STUDIOS, theyve been pulling this crap for years.
you have 2 disarticulatted skeletons in what aappears to be alluviaal gravels and silts. To be accurate to the dinosauriaan time, it would be indurated (hardened )
rock. the people are sttaanding on rock slabs taat arent in place either. My theory, its another one of adolphis Christian movie props.

Theres too much stirred up soil andcareless footprints around the site. . the pic of everyone sweeping the fossil set up after theyve already lime delineated the bones is a photo op.

I have to agree that ittd make a really great story about some credible evidence that a hominid was found in tthe same strat unit as a Triassic Dino, would be a world event, the scientific world would be turned upside down .
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 07:46 pm
You think maybe Dan Rather has converted to Christianity here??

Maybe the image is fake but accurate...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 08:56 pm
if its fake, youre saying its an accurate depiction of the fakery, ok Ill buy that.

Adolphi (if it is him) is a champ at pulling this stuff . He never submits itt to journals though.
OH well, gunga, its been a hoot. You have a very Merry Christmas
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 25 Dec, 2004 02:22 am
farmerman wrote:
if its fake, youre saying its an accurate depiction of the fakery, ok Ill buy that.

Sorry, I was trying to make a joke of sorts. "Fake but accurate" is a sort of a ratherism...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Dec, 2004 02:38 pm
The whole Adolphi family iss involved. I read tthe links to Bible Land Studios (BLS) , they are going to announce thir findings of this find. This AM , i sent the pix to One of my colleagues who is a paleontologist. his opinion was that its fake because the disarticulation of "the monkey" is very convenient. No clavicle or scapulae, no pelvic frame yet more vertebrae than are needed for a monkey or hominid.
He also said that the front teeth of the lower jaw of the Allosaurus look mammalian like a horse with the jaw process busted , so maybe the Allosaurus was put together. He said that, on larger frame, the upper jaw teeth of the Allosaur look like theyve been jammed back intto the mouth

He agreed that the soil was all messed with and nothing is in place around the "fossils". They could have been assembled in a gravelly loamy soil

No matter what, the Adolphis cant lose, if they find that its a fraud, they will look like critical "scientists" who wish to get the facts right. They are going tto announce it on New Years day at 5PM on their web site. Now thats good science.

Meanwhile, theyll sell hundreds of the videos and tee shirts.

Im amazed that they wontt announce itt to the scientific world. Is it because they only want to create a little bit of controversy. If trthis fossil is even remotely real, it should be studied to death and not kept on chat room film boards.
Thatts why all scientists would be chomping at the bit to get a close look at this. Thats why Im afraid its a fraud, because too much time has elapsed between the find and now , and no publication has reported it
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Mon 27 Dec, 2004 02:54 pm
It gets even better Smile
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 06:24 am
go to http://www.biblelandstudios.com and we will find that they will announce the outcome of an "independent" evaluation of this fosil.
SOmeone said it was done with photoshop but I think its a planted fossil in real dirt. the Allosaur has been doctored to include tthe primate, but i find that this is just fascinating.
Not since the Paluxy Shale incident has there been a reaally good human/dinosaur interaction.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 11:52 am
Well, all this is fun, but let's get serious for a second... we already know the fossil is a fake. Either a planted fake, or a fake of some other type, but we know that dinosaurs and hominids were not around together. There is far too much corroborating evidence among various branches of science for reality to be shaken as a true fossil of this type would shake it, so the fossil is a fake. Obviously.

So, the only remaining possibility is magic. If there is true supernatural magic in the world, and some all powerful deity has been toying with reality, then, and only then can this fossil be real.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 05:53 pm
or eelse its a heeretofore unknown species of dino which I will name HOMOSAURUS.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 06:14 pm
I like the bug-eyed appearance of the "primate" as that dino is chewin' on his petoot, there . . .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 29 Dec, 2004 06:34 pm
oHMIGOD, the fact that the monkey is petootless means that the dino was killed in mid chomp. tHAT PROVES IT FOR ME! IM TOsSIN OUT ALL THESE SCIENCE BOOKS.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 05:47 pm
well, the story is in. It was just a large rubber cast andthe setting included some actors who portrayed the "scholars' in the midst of a dig. At least the guys at bibleland studios didnt try to keep the hoax going like the 'creation scientists" did with the human "footprint" hoax in the Paluxey River shale.
go back to biblelandstudios.com. They've included some earlier photos showing how the "hominid cast" was placed next to the Allosaurus castand then covered with dirt and rock dust.

Thats been the MO of the Creationists aall along. they claim so much is based upon theeir special revelation that theyre willing to lie and do things that they would otherwise find immoral. ThEres a lesson here, mostly for those of you from the religious riight. Your lookin a bit sleeazy
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 06:16 pm
farmerman wrote:
well, the story is in. It was just a large rubber cast andthe setting included some actors who portrayed the "scholars' in the midst of a dig. At least the guys at bibleland studios didnt try to keep the hoax going like the 'creation scient

It's really a bit pitiful. Look at what they wrote:

Quote:
As president of Bibleland Studios I want the Evolutionists to know that you have been heard; I've read your objections. You are tired of our lame overuse of the usual "dust on the moon" arguments to explain a Young Earth model. You have asked, no screamed for better proof than that. You want hard evidence? Read on.

Bibleland Studios has an announcement. Commencement of a worldwide hunt for artifacts substantiating the Biblical account of creation begins today. In the next few days we will be rolling out a plan to find our "missing links." As we search out REAL artifacts substantiating creationism, my challenge to the Evolutionists is to continue to hunt for your "missing link(s)". Let's show who is right once and for all. I ask you, will finding a 500-foot 5,000-year-old ship atop a mountain do it? How about a real dinosaur swallowing a human fossil? What about a 4000-year-old 12-foot human skeleton with a calculator in his hand? Let's get to work. I will need everyone's help. In the next 2 weeks, two programs will be introduced. Stay tuned for more details and may the best "truth" win.

These people clearly don't have a grip on reality.

They actually think that science is hunting for "missing links". They just don't get it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 07:20 pm
yeh but you have to admit, they make the 3 stooges look like scholars.Why cant we all just have a good laugh while they go ark hunting and trying to find a fossil 12 ft man with a calculator. that will answer the age old calculator question among engineering students, who the hell invented IP notation
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 13 Jan, 2005 07:49 pm
farmerman wrote:
yeh but you have to admit, they make the 3 stooges look like scholars.Why cant we all just have a good laugh while they go ark hunting and trying to find a fossil 12 ft man with a calculator. that will answer the age old calculator question among engineering students, who the hell invented IP notation

A 4000 year old, 12' man with a calculator, I know, I couldn't believe it when I saw that Smile If they're gonna search for something, they should at least start with something we know existed, like Centaurs, or Unicorns or Flying Horses.
0 Replies