Just writing 42

Reply Sun 19 Dec, 2004 12:24 pm
Last week, I was bothered with my hair that kept poking me in the eyes.I tried to find out the culprit, but with no avail.I yanked out the bang hair, but it didn't seem to go.So, I decided to make a haircut.I didn't have tremendous options since my hair was short.

First, I parted it on the right side, then I parted it on the left side. I got tired with this hockey-pokey things.So, in desperation, I went out to my barber's.

You see, my barber doesn't take any appointments.Being patient, and waiting in line isn't one of my virtue.But, this time I waited, because I found the barber's shop entertaining.

I especially like to watch the old geezers getting the nose and ear hairs get trimmed.They would sit in the barber's chair with their straight face like it is an ordinary task to do every time.Also, they wouldn't see it odd to flare their nosetrils to accomodate my barber's tools.

Meanwhile, I would bury my face in a magazine pretending to read.When I chuckle, or laugh loudly, they would think it because some article I read.

I pull it everytime, and my barber knows the truth.In fact, he knows me very well.I got my hair trimmed with him every other week.His good, sensitive way of styling always make me feel better.He gives me valuable advise more than my ex-therapist.

This time, I tipped him more than the previous one.On my way to home, I was driving happily and with confidence.Knowing that every drivers on the street were looking at my hair.It was bouncing and behaving well.When my hair is good, it makes my head work good.

After I arrived home, I looked at the mirror and here we go.This time, I noticed that my hair had crept back on my eyes.Dang the haircut I had, and the play money I spent.

I quickly retrieved my little eye mirror that I used to pluck my eyesbrows hairs.I shouldn't say this publicly, it's embarrasing, but the truth it is.I found the culprit hair, but I noticed something for the first time.For my astonishment there was a steely white hair.I naivly didn't expect such things.

I immediately made a closer examination of my whole facial area for a good measure.It was the only one, and everything was clear.At least I don't have hair in my nosetrils.

Well, you bet that I wouldn't laugh at any of the old geezers, because I'm on that way soon.

The original story from www.lifestorywritings.com
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 418 • Replies: 0
No top replies