writing ( 41 )

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 10:27 am
Flop, flop, I thought it was some dust.

So, there was someone pointing his muffled shooting gun at me.It seemed that his hand had shaked a little.The bullet missed my head a few cenitemeteres, and hit the wall instead.

Let it be, there was nothing could be proved to the policemen.But, things took a worse curve.It was time that I gave up my mission, because cemeteries are crowded with valiants.Nobody would gain anything from a new tomb.Like this, I went to the house, and I was cautious to stay on the frieze as much as I could.And to get a move avoiding the predicted monotonous walking.

I arrived home without any special events, opened the door.There was nobody in the entrance or the lounge.Pantingly, I walked up to my room, and start packing.It took me half an hour.At the end, I took my heavy suitcase.Totteringly, I walked down the staircase minding my own neck!

The main door was closed, so I tried to undo the latch key, but I couldn't.This is odd, I took out my key and put it in the hole, but it didn't go.I tried manytimes, but without any use.My remain hair on my head stood up in terror..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 381 • Replies: 0
No top replies