Sandy Hook Elementary School was closed at the time of the mass shooting

Fri 1 Sep, 2017 11:46 am
There was an alleged mass shooting at an elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut on December 14th, 2012. However, according to Internet Archive Wayback Machine, there was zero traffic between 2008 and 2012 inclusive, meaning that the school must have been closed during this time. In addition to this, there is a crisis actor laughing until he is told that he is now on camera, at which point he begins hyperventilating to get into character, then goes all serious. There is looped footage of people going round in circles, and green screen mishaps.

Youtube: Sandy Hook Fraud: Robbie Parker (Actor!)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,386 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed

Setanta

Fri 1 Sep, 2017 02:41 pm
Hey, Bubba . . . wanna buy a bridge?
0 Replies

roger

Fri 1 Sep, 2017 03:07 pm
@alphabeta,
Alleged?
0 Replies

tibbleinparadise

Fri 1 Sep, 2017 09:04 pm
@alphabeta,
I also heard about the World Trade Centers allegedly getting hit by jets. Craziness!
roger

Fri 1 Sep, 2017 09:35 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
Then again, I very recently heard they were not hit by aircraft. What a joke they were trying to play on us.
tibbleinparadise

Fri 1 Sep, 2017 10:42 pm
@roger,
If you can't trust the internet, what can you trust?

I miss the old days of news with folks like Walter Cronkite and Barbara Walters, they were believable.
0 Replies

justafool44

Mon 24 Aug, 2020 11:57 pm
Ok, here are the facts.

Sandy Hook and most other if not all "one gunman massacres" are staged events designed to allow the changes to the Constitution and Laws to away to take away your means of personal protection. (and your means to take down a tyrannical government)

The forums are full of government shills that try to shout down the critics, and try to shame those who stand up and state the obvious. Or pretend that "conspiracies theories" are non existent.

911 was a US Deep State/CIA/Israeli Mossad event, planed years in advance.

Covid is the latest scam to try to bring in their well publicised New World Order.

Wake up you sheep. Its time you started THINKING.

InfraBlue

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:19 am
@justafool44,
Yep, facts is facts, and that's the truth!
justafool44

Tue 25 Aug, 2020 12:52 pm
@InfraBlue,
Is this an attempt at sarcasm or are you actually rational?
If you are trying to be funny, then it might be best to address my claims by explaining why you think I'm wrong.
InfraBlue

Thu 27 Aug, 2020 09:47 pm
@justafool44,
You've stated assertions without facts. Where are the facts?
0 Replies