Did Aldous Huxley and George Orwell have knowledge of the New World Order agenda?

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 08:41 am
Aldous Huxley taught at Eton College. George Orwell was his pupil. They both belonged to the Fabian Society who hoped to usher in a one world collectivist state. The word Fabian derives from the Roman General Fabius, who used carefully planned strategies to slowly wear down his enemy over an extended period of time.

George Orwell's book 1984 describes in great detail how the mass population could be so easily controlled by the relatively few elite. Aldous Huxley's book Brave New World describes the world as the New World Order would like it to be.

maxdancona

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 08:46 am
@alphabeta,
You are very funny. I think most people here are taking you seriously. But, I see what you are doing.
Blickers

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 09:49 am
@alphabeta,
I find this hard to believe. How can George Orwell be a Fabian fan when Orwell died in 1950 and Fabian didn't even have any hits until the late fifties?

http://fabianforte.net/picts/chancellor1051.jpg
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 10:06 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You are very funny. I think most people here are taking you seriously. But, I see what you are doing.

Which is?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 10:07 am
@alphabeta,
Do you think they would alert the world to the possible future of an utterly dominant State if they wanted it to occur?
centrox

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 10:33 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
You are very funny.

He cannot be serious. The Fabians! (Very) moderate (very) slightly left of centre. A joke in British political circles is an imagined Fabian meeting:

Speaker: What do we want?
Audience: Gradual change!
Speaker: When do we want it?
Audience: In due course!

maxdancona

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 10:47 am
@centrox,
My favorite variation....

Quote:
Speaker: What do we want?
Audience: Patience!
Speaker: When do we want it?
Audience: Now!

0 Replies

alphabeta

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 12:26 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Yes, they are mocking people.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 1 Sep, 2017 12:40 pm
@alphabeta,
Interesting theory. Very far fetched, but interesting.
0 Replies