GTA San Andreas! Whats it like???

Reply Thu 16 Dec, 2004 04:07 am
Ive played San Andreas but not for long i was just wonderin wether it got better or not cos what i played was crap!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,285 • Replies: 22
No top replies

Ryoomi

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 10:11 am
In San Andreas you hace to take control of your guy. If you work out and eat well, your character will be big and buff, but if you dont, he will be scrony.
0 Replies

XBOX MAD

Reply Sat 18 Dec, 2004 12:28 pm
Nic ei didnt know that! so u have to build up muscles and eat and stuff. NICE!
0 Replies

Anthronaut

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 02:07 pm
A quick mathematical formula for GTA: San Andreas is:

Violence X 2 = Amazing gaming experience.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 02:11 pm
Get it...it's something like 6X the size of Vice City, and there's a bunch of cool stuff they added.

You can swim, there's more motorcycles, fly jets and propeller planes, people make comments to you on the street, and you can respond....you date women. It's a cool game.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 02:14 pm
I can almost smell the testosterone on this thread...I'm quite moist! Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 02:15 pm
Better go take care of that.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 02:30 pm
Phew, that was nice (thanks for the advice). I was on my own though...he was on the XBox! Laughing
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 02:59 pm
So what you're saying is, he was on the wrong box.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Thu 30 Dec, 2004 03:02 pm
quite
0 Replies

sun n grass

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 05:47 am
GTA Vice City is my favorite video game, and I love these songs in it.
0 Replies

pootymanGTASA

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 05:26 am
gta sa
well ive played san andreas on my cousins PS2 wen i get the chance because i have an xbox but what i have played it is so awesome ill explain a few more features of san andreas you can go to the Gym, Restauraunts, get girlfrends, control your own gang, sky dive(with parachute),swim, haircuts and tatoos. ONE WORD FOR THIS GAME AWESOME
0 Replies

extremenoob

Reply Sun 25 Sep, 2005 11:59 am
I don't have san andreas yet. Does anyone know where I can download it from for my PC.

P.S. I've played it, and two player gets frustrating, but it's a lot better than vice city cause of the bigger map and more places to explore.
0 Replies

jnkie

Reply Thu 6 Oct, 2005 08:50 am
Finished the game 100%(yes i have a life outside games as well). This is the best game I have ever played. The depth is amazing. It took me nearly 110 hours for the 100% completion, and thats without just mucking about. Buy it, play it, you won't regret it.
0 Replies

Mirage

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2005 09:28 am
I have finished the game, but I find completing 100% a quite waste of time. However, congradulations to the man "above" me.. :-)

I would just add, that GTASA has combined more games, so for example, you have very similar missions to ones that Sam Fisher had in "Splinter Cell".
0 Replies

Jamesw84

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2005 02:13 am
I have always been a GTA fan since the very first release in 1998. Although the original is very shoddy by today's standards, it was already the best game that I ever played at that. The idea behind a free flowing game where the player could choose what missions to do allowed imagination to go wild. After finishing GTA Vice city, Id have to say the new San Andreas doesnt look all that different. I spent a couple of months on Vice City and after that was over San Andreas just looks too similar to that. I enter the new game and everything just looks the same as before, the missions look quite similar and for people who already who have spent a lot of time on the past hits from the same series, I dont recommend San Andreas as it seems to be just a time waster and a cover for the older versions. IF you have never played the previous 3D versions of GTa then go buy the game and get hooked. IT will be the best gaming experience you will ever have had I guarantee you! The bottom line is , eventually you get sick of even the greatest masterpieces, even GTA.
0 Replies

Sahil Shah

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 04:55 pm
Jamesw84 wrote:
I have always been a GTA fan since the very first release in 1998. Although the original is very shoddy by today's standards, it was already the best game that I ever played at that. The idea behind a free flowing game where the player could choose what missions to do allowed imagination to go wild. After finishing GTA Vice city, Id have to say the new San Andreas doesnt look all that different. I spent a couple of months on Vice City and after that was over San Andreas just looks too similar to that. I enter the new game and everything just looks the same as before, the missions look quite similar and for people who already who have spent a lot of time on the past hits from the same series, I dont recommend San Andreas as it seems to be just a time waster and a cover for the older versions. IF you have never played the previous 3D versions of GTa then go buy the game and get hooked. IT will be the best gaming experience you will ever have had I guarantee you! The bottom line is , eventually you get sick of even the greatest masterpieces, even GTA.

I agree with Jamesw84. GTA SA is very boring in the beginning when u have almost no cash or knowledge of whats in the game ( unless you see someone play it first ).

You play the missions a while, get your guy to work out, get muscles, the sex appeal high, get the pimp missions done, have a blast! but then, you complete about 85% of the game ( around where I am ) and then you get bored like crazzy!
There's no fun left in the game, and its happened in Vice City and GTA III too ( i have them too ) I complete about 85% of the game and boom! i'm bored.

its worth playing though, no doubts about it.
0 Replies

dancingnancy

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2006 04:27 pm
yeah, its a deep gameplay experience
0 Replies

LozzyOsbourne

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 12:05 pm
GTASA is just awesome. You cannot not like this game! OK so its a little bit rubbish when you start but when you get into the game its just amazing! I would highly reccommend it!
0 Replies

yugirules14

Reply Mon 4 Sep, 2006 01:08 pm
dude if you ever play it, contact me. i have all the cheat codes ever made for that game.
0 Replies