( just writing 40 )

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 11:23 am
This story happened on Thursday, the 16th of December, in 1999 to be exact.I was a seventeen year old student at high school.My friend and I were hanging in my house for almost all the day.Then, we decided to go to her house and spend the night there.It was the last day in school before Christmas.We took the same road we came from to my house.She was driving her Geo Storm car, and I was messing with the radio.We took several shortcuts and other roads until we pulled up by a stop sign.We continued our way, taking the last bend to her house.I didn't know what happened, but I think she pulled up in an intersection.And, when I looked up I saw streaks of headlights, and screamed.

It was 10:16 pm when the accident was reported.I was in and of consciouseness.It took the recue workers 45 minutes before they could free me .This account I'm going to tell would be a second hand information, as well as my recollection.

My friend pulled in a two way stop sign.We were going through the intersection at about 10 mph and the other car that hit us was going at 65 mph.We were hit at the middle to the mid of the back passenger.It was a T-boned.Now the car is tossed in a ditch with a big metal sign in the hatch-back.My friend managed to jumb out of the car after the rescue team busted the window.She screamed at me , " ARE YOU OKAY ?".I screamed at her, " YES, I'M FINE, BUT MY LEG IS STUCK". My seat was nearly crushed.The seatbelt saved me, and hurt me as well.I had a collapsed lung, and internal bleeding from my spleen and kidney.Other than that, I was pretty cool.After getting me out of the car, I was taken by an ambulance to a landing spot.Where I was rushed to a trauma hospital.

Today, I still live with effects from my accident.Now, I'm 21, an administrative assistant, and thankful to be a live.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 420 • Replies: 2
No top replies

stuh505

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 07:00 pm
I'm glad you made it, navigator! Nicely written story, too...although there is still a lot of grammar to overcome Smile
0 Replies

navigator

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2004 08:42 pm
Hi stuh, long time no READ Very Happy .
0 Replies