So, are you watching Trumps rally in Phoenix?

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 08:44 pm
Wow, what a unifier. He seems to think everyone else is dishonest, and hates America, wants America to fail, fake news, crooked media and FOX news is the cat's meow.......but if they ever disappoint herr Trump he won't invite them to his future Bund meetings.

ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 09:01 pm
@glitterbag,
No tv, but in any case, I try to avoid his face, a matter that is hard with all the news articles online.. I'll read up soon. First I need to open the box of ginger cookies.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 09:17 pm
@ossobucotemp,
Stick with the ginger cookies, they settle stomachs.....I have some ginger snaps and I'm heading off to get a few.

Oh and buy the way, Trump just said America's haters want to remove Teddy Roosevelt monuments. What a colossal load of ****.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 09:41 pm
Dear God, there is a riot going on outside after Trumps speech. Reporters are struggling with fumes of tear gas. I can't tell how large it is, but I think it's being dispersed by riot police. Probably won't know what actually happened until tomorrow.
ossobucotemp

Reply Tue 22 Aug, 2017 09:45 pm
@glitterbag,
Ay, Chihuahua..

Time for me to go back to my book, Snow, by Orhan Pamuk. Slow going for me, but basicially interesting. (In case of chaos, I read..)
0 Replies