A2K Book Club: The Next Book

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 Mar, 2003 01:48 am
Babs. I would like to talk with you about your s.o's problem. I have retinitis pigmentosa myself, although in a unbelievably fortunately slow form, mine hasn't changed in ten years, and may turn out yet to be some aberrant birth defect. But I did undergo the same fear. I don't want to take up the topic space with our discussion, so please email me.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Mon 7 Apr, 2003 08:04 pm
middlesex won the pulitzer prize for fiction. i wanted to post the link, but i keep getting drop offs when i go to the story link.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 8 Apr, 2003 11:13 pm
So, did anybody ever finish Middlesex? I apologize for waylaying the discussion....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 12:16 am
I am still going, osso!

I am hope;ess at settling to a book, for some reason, at present.

i have five on the go at present.

sigh.

and I am ENJOYING Middlesex - just can't settle with it.
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 12:53 am
my copy is somewhere between the u.s. west coast and here. as usual on guam, nobody knows. it's supposed to be here soon. how they can tell me it will be here soon, when they don't even know where it is? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 01:04 am
experience.

they presumably know roughly how long books take to get to Guam!
0 Replies

Lorna

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2003 07:11 am
*waiting until y'all finish Middlesex, and start on the next book, whatever it will be... Rolling Eyes *

As you were... Smile

Lorna
0 Replies