Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 02:14 am
Havin' such good luck lately, thot'd trya longer one:

…for my excellent BH, Pozuvru, takes such good care o' me that I only hafta occasionally carry some heavy object [Later I hope to 'splain about that pseudo.]

…for our splendid housekeeper Doris [couldn't live 'thout ya].

…for lettin' me live 9/10 of my life [so far] 'tween nuclear wars, giving me a chance in my last few years (months?) to shoot off my mouth w/o sounding like some nut. Well. some other….nut…

…for Spin Broom, demonstrating the abilities of of the Household Inventor [John Iside] over the 'Engineer.' [ http://accroya.com/2017-spin-brooms/ ]

[Oh, and for lettin' vocab. to be 'the last thing to go,' (recently discovered) since after almost 9 years in the field of journ, in spite of its contents almost a-goner's, you've left some of it intact so I can express a few last words for the chance to tell you all this.]

…for havin' me born in the USA (Galesburg, Ill.) when, 1930, w/ only the slightest changes in circumstance, I could've been born in Germany, wonderin' if I mighta Joined the Hitler Youth. […and oh speakin' of Germany, just twice in our retirement we lost a day or two of our mornin' newspaper on account of a software glitch originatin' there, of all places. But thanks, god, for just 2 times in 20 years ! ]

[Yes God I know it looks nutty, but millions of Software Glitches and you can't set the '!', which looks just like an 'I' or an 'l' or '|' or a…..right next to a ']' 'cause it …. but don't be too hard on 'em when they go 'cause it's really hard to write software….'spite of maybe tens of millions of glitches…]

…so in return Mom is gonna drive me to https://www.facebook.com/AppleValleyFaithCenter/ Sunday to donate. ('Terall, It's they who do all the work !)

[BH = Better Half. Oh, Pozuvru; I hafta 'guise names, esp. of my own fam. I'll explain this sometime when my Letter isn't gettin' too long… 't'sa brokerage firm in the UK, Goog't !

dale Hileman

[No again, for the 135th time Software Geniuses, not just a valley,, 'Dale,' all you hafta do is cap. it. Pretty common name….

[My God is only ever-so-slightly diff from yours. I'll 'splain later.]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,044 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2017 11:14 am
@dalehileman,
Holy Heisus F'in' Cow, it's been a whole day [/b]now almost !!

My first gues, a2k had come to terms w/ Reason, fired all the li'l ol' lady Mgmt, replacin' em w/ more reasonable kinda folk

Oh Mgmt just kiddin' you of course, we still love y'all

However, if by the slightest chance I'd guessed right, then now I hafta 'mem' howta find them links to dozens of OP's that had suddently disdappeared....., so w/ justa li'l editin' mebbe I can reinstate 'em
0 Replies