Looking for a movie

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 05:39 am
So I saw this ad on YouTube not too long ago for a movie that I really want to see but I forgot the name of it. From what I can remember it looked to be a teen rom com (romantic comedy) their was this skinny teenage boy with brown hair who looked too young to drive yet who was driving in a car I think he stole to see a girl he had a crush on. The girl or some girl in the trailer literally asked the boy aren't you too young to drive? And I think the person he stole the car from was his dad or idk I don't really remember I also remember there were like people who were after him probably because of the stolen car so they were like tracking him down while the boy drove cross country to see his crush. But apparently they never caught him because in the trailer he was with his crush and they were like on the beach and surfing and stuff. Also I think the trailer said that this movie is already out on DVD and the cover is a girl with a surfboard. Does this sound familiar to anyone??
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 669 • Replies: 1
No top replies

emmett grogan

Reply Thu 10 Aug, 2017 04:52 pm
Sounds familiar to me, why?
0 Replies