writing ( 37 )

Reply Sat 4 Dec, 2004 12:27 pm
Back again, I hope that I haven't forgotten.

...The street was empty, I looked to the left to make sure.Then, I looked to the right.More than one time, the cars were almost hit me.It was because I forgot that these people drive their cars to the left of the street.

It was okay, getting ready to cross the street.

All of the sudden-like an inside spur-I looked to the left to find that blue car driving over towards me.I saw it dashing towards me, making this annoying howl like hell.

Offcourse, if I wasn't alive, I wouldn't be here writing these lines.I was granted a part on a thousand of a second that I managed to jumb over to the sidewalk.I fell to the ground as the car dashed away like a blue arrow.

A driver?, offcourse there was no driver.All the cars that appeared from no where don't have a driver.I thought this was a general concept.An idee fixe.

Numbers?, it was impossible to read any number with a whizzing car like that.When I stood back on my feet, the car was gone.

What a naive I was ?!

I was the last obstacle in these people's way, and their mysterious project.
They were about to kill the first one - the old lady-.How did it skip my mind?!.The next target would be me, and that was a self-evident.

sorry if I messed up.I just keep writing Smile
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 415 • Replies: 0
No top replies